11 hours ago, incident said:

In terms of the various festivals that make/made up the Global/Broadwick Portfolio -

The holding companies for Boardmasters, Kendal Calling, Hideout, SW4, and Victorious have been at least partially updated with Companies House to reflect new owners, directors, and/or addresses related to Superstruct so we can safely assume they've been acquired.

As of now, the pages for Truck, Lost Village, Rewind, Snowbombing, Y Not, Field Day, Standon Calling, Tramlines, Electric Elephant, and the remnants of FN6 have no changes although obviously that could still be in progress.

10 hours ago, LOCHLAND5 said:

I would presume that’s it and the others are still up for grabs or not for sale ..........errr but unfortunately all of what are left are the tarnished ones ! Either defunct or had problems or just not selling well this year ! Crazy times ! Looks like global are pulling out of festivals! Hopefully one day they will pull out of radio ! And we won’t have to have ......... “and now from the global newsroom “

Y Not, Truck, Standon come up the Count Of Ten Header. Count Of Ten owned by Global Festivals Limited. Superstruct Entertainment acquired Global Festivals Limited.

Tramlines had a share purchase agreement with Broadwick and Global but it never went through before the agreed Feb deadline. However they still have outstanding loans with Global, Ground Control run the festival site and Broadwick book the festival (I think thats the set up they have anyway). 

On 4/18/2019 at 10:57 PM, incident said:

In terms of the various festivals that make/made up the Global/Broadwick Portfolio -

The holding companies for Boardmasters, Kendal Calling, Hideout, SW4, and Victorious have been at least partially updated with Companies House to reflect new owners, directors, and/or addresses related to Superstruct so we can safely assume they've been acquired.

As of now, the pages for Truck, Lost Village, Rewind, Snowbombing, Y Not, Field Day, Standon Calling, Tramlines, Electric Elephant, and the remnants of FN6 have no changes although obviously that could still be in progress.

On 4/19/2019 at 12:24 AM, LOCHLAND5 said:

I would presume that’s it and the others are still up for grabs or not for sale ..........errr but unfortunately all of what are left are the tarnished ones ! Either defunct or had problems or just not selling well this year ! Crazy times ! Looks like global are pulling out of festivals! Hopefully one day they will pull out of radio ! And we won’t have to have ......... “and now from the global newsroom “

There as been an update and it will be officially released after 3pm today. It's not all the festivals as first thought, but a good chunk. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Nobody Interesting said:

I am guessing not all in order as the Idles are down as an Afternoon slot. Do peopl think apart from that it is all in more or less order?

Yeah I assume there'll be a few switches later on like all these fests but nothing major, that's the only glaring one @Tonybyates get on that clash finder updating ?

5 minutes ago, Chaarlie said:

Yeah I assume there'll be a few switches later on like all these fests but nothing major, that's the only glaring one @Tonybyates get on that clash finder updating ?

I might do a bit of updating in a while to help out.

EDIT - can't do it as it is locked for editing

Edited by Nobody Interesting

1 hour ago, Nobody Interesting said:

I am guessing not all in order as the Idles are down as an Afternoon slot. Do peopl think apart from that it is all in more or less order?

This is in order I reckon, IDLES are just there so their name is seen a bit better - i think their doing two broadwick events a day over that week for two of the days so they can't play later slots.