7 hours ago, Mcbatesman said:

Yeah i reckon there's one more to come as well, 

Also starting to think lewis capaldi won't be third down as he's not on the same row as broco etc

So far there have been around 75% of the number of acts announced compared to last year.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Tonybyates said:

Anyone know who The Nest headliners are?  

The tweet before the announcement was 'main stage subheadliner, market stage headliner, 2 nest headliners'. Thats Johnny Marr, PSB and I would assume Mallory Knox and Yonaka? That also makes Shame and PSB the only confirmed market headliners yes? It's an assumption that Kate Nash is the third but she could still play main stage. Also has Lewis Capaldi had his slot confirmed yet?

Can someone tell me whether or not its worth getting the zodiac fields add on for £63? I wanted to get a pre pitched 2 man tent which worked out at £90, that seemed worth it, but they are sold out. Zodiac alone gets you a less busy camp and hot showers and proper toilets. Are the general toilets as rank as other festivals? Does it get as packed? And does general camping have showers? 

Oh also, i have Thursday entry so shouldn't be too tricky getting a good spot to camp. Mainly wondering about toilets and showers. thanks

Cheers  

Edited by Christoph1955

On 3/22/2019 at 9:11 AM, Chaarlie said:

@Tonybyates are you 100% on who the nest and market headliners are now? also are the days just guesses or based on any info? cheers - mainly I wanna know if I can get hyped for Broco>Marr>Foals>My Nu Leng run because thats ace.

Shame 100% Market Headline Sat

Futureheads 100% Nest Headline Sun

Sunset Sons definitely Nest Headliners but not 100% whether Fri or Sat

likewise with Mallory Knox

not 100% on Don Broco, Kate Nash & Lewis Capaldi, but figured that of you are 3rd on the bill then Foals day is probably the biggest slot of the three 

i’ll edit Clashfinder as I get more info ?