8 minutes ago, FestivalJamie said:

For those worried about this selling out, there are 27% of tickets left. If the 2nd wave is a big announcement, I could see tickets fully selling out within the next couple of weeks. It's likely they will be gone/close to selling out come April.

Will be even less than that now, it's said that for a few days atleast

2 hours ago, maxdillon7 said:

alrighty cheers:) was gonna track the percentage to leave it as late as possible, but yeah good shout 

I missed out on Lowlands festival this year, one day it was 80% sold, the next day - gone. Learnt my lesson there haha, if you can afford it book it :)

53 minutes ago, Jacksamthompson said:

loyle carner on twitter: "Got some good news tonight, 6pm."

Heavy breathing.

got my hopes up cheers, can't wait to be disappointed :). Hoping for Fish Tank (didn't know they were back), The Hunna, Pretty Vicious and Everyone you Know. Some good emo stuff like Moose Blood would be nice too. Basement would be huge.

Edited by Chaarlie

12 minutes ago, Chaarlie said:

got my hopes up cheers, can't wait to be disappointed :). Hoping for Fish Tank (didn't know they were back), The Hunna, Pretty Vicious and Everyone you Know. Some good emo stuff like Moose Blood would be nice too. Basement would be huge.

Moose blood aren't a thing at the moment 

48 minutes ago, Chaarlie said:

YEssss i would love it if they booked Everyone you know. They're gunna be massive and fit with the crowd. 

Just now, Mcbatesman said:

With broco having a 3rd from top spot? 

Im guessing so, Kate Nash, Shame, and PSB appear to be market stage headliners, which would put Lewis Capaldi and Don Broco third down.

I feel like there needs to be a third announcement, as the undercard seems no where near as full as it was this time last year? Also Palm city had loads more on it last year so there must be more to come?

15 hours ago, FestivalJamie said:

Im guessing so, Kate Nash, Shame, and PSB appear to be market stage headliners, which would put Lewis Capaldi and Don Broco third down.

I feel like there needs to be a third announcement, as the undercard seems no where near as full as it was this time last year? Also Palm city had loads more on it last year so there must be more to come?

Yeah i reckon there's one more to come as well, 

Also starting to think lewis capaldi won't be third down as he's not on the same row as broco etc