1 hour ago, Tonybyates said:

I’ve got a feeling that tomorrow they’ll tell us it’ll be announced on Wednesday.... 

hoping there’s Blood Red Shoes on it

Tramlines is Wednesday so can’t see more than one festival run by the same people announced on the same day. Could be wrong though 

9 minutes ago, moams said:

Tramlines is Wednesday so can’t see more than one festival run by the same people announced on the same day. Could be wrong though 

Truck stated the announcement would be "in the next two weeks" on 26th February, meaning it technically should be on Thursday, as that's the last day within their 2 week time period they stated they would announce the 2nd wave in.

13 hours ago, FestivalJamie said:

Truck stated the announcement would be "in the next two weeks" on 26th February, meaning it technically should be on Thursday, as that's the last day within their 2 week time period they stated they would announce the 2nd wave in.

Ahhh didn’t realise that, my bad 

Hi All,

I have done all the major festival in this country and a few of the smaller ones. I like this line up a LOT and can obviously visit the website but just wondered, from people who do attend, what is the festival like? What is the vibe like? Is there much going on other than the main bands?

I think that people who have attended these festivals before can give me much more of an insight than the web can. 

I am based in Reading so may drive everyday but I'm tempted to camp so any information / views you can give would be really appreciated.

It will be certainly me and my partner (in our EARLY 40's and potentially our 16 year old who is Autistic (hence the questions)

PS : If you've not seen ANY of the headliners live you're in for a treat!

On 2/21/2019 at 7:23 AM, Tonybyates said:

So, assuming that the 3 Market Stage Headliners are:

Kate Nash, Shame, Lewis Capaldi 

who are we thinking of for The Nest this year?

The Futureheads & Palace headlining here?

what about more undercard additions?

Lewis capaldi is on the main stage it seems

Got my ticket for this yesterday, super excited for this line up.

I think Capaldi makes sense for main stage, especially on the Friday as he’d probably draw a heavy crowd against Wolf Alice at this point.

I’m thinking we’re looking at two 3rd downs and a headliner for Stage 2 (alongside Shame and Kate Nash) in the coming announcement. My best guess for the thirds would be Sundara Karma (hopefully) and The Hunna (unfortunately). 

Edited by frontsidecab

11 hours ago, FestivalJamie said:

They would a sub, but we don’t have any more subs left so they are very unlikely unless we have a “special guest”(also unlikely).

But lewis capildi playing the main and not headling market like we all presumed is it possible that broco or thieves are a market and not sub