18 minutes ago, Tonybyates said:

Not for sure, but I suspect Kate Nash. 

and I wouldn’t surprised if Don Broco headlined Market rather than subbing...

Don Broco will be sub as they are on the top section of the poster. 

Current possibilities for the market stage headliners are Kate Nash/Lewis Capaldi/Idles/Shame. There are 3 market stage headliners + 3 artists playing 3rd down on the main stage, meaning we will get at least 2 more "big" names on the line up.

49 minutes ago, FestivalJamie said:

Don Broco will be sub as they are on the top section of the poster. 

Current possibilities for the market stage headliners are Kate Nash/Lewis Capaldi/Idles/Shame. There are 3 market stage headliners + 3 artists playing 3rd down on the main stage, meaning we will get at least 2 more "big" names on the line up.

Agreed, but there may end up being someone slotted in above them... 

they were immediately underneath the headliners on the poster after the first announcement last time the played Truck but were well down the bill in the end! 

But the posters are a lot better than they used to be! 

1 hour ago, Stuielooie said:

Don Broco are currently on an arena tour, they will be subbing

Cult band with loyal fans, also great live haven't seen them for a long time so looking forward to seeing them again.

Anyone got recommendations for lower down the lineup? my tastes are quite well summed up by the top two lines of the poster :) looking for some slightly heavier bands, will The Nest headliners come later? Would definitely recommend Spector to anyone that's a fan of the Vaccines or similar. Also enjoying Cassia from the spoofy playlist!

Edited by Chaarlie

10 hours ago, Chaarlie said:

Cult band with loyal fans, also great live haven't seen them for a long time so looking forward to seeing them again.

Anyone got recommendations for lower down the lineup? my tastes are quite well summed up by the top two lines of the poster :) looking for some slightly heavier bands, will The Nest headliners come later? Would definitely recommend Spector to anyone that's a fan of the Vaccines or similar. Also enjoying Cassia from the spoofy playlist!

Give She Drew the Gun a try and also Whenyoung. I think they have a bit of a Wolf Alice and Sunflower Bean sound to them, rock with female vocalists. Good stuff

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Billjames7 said:

Give She Drew the Gun a try and also Whenyoung. I think they have a bit of a Wolf Alice and Sunflower Bean sound to them, rock with female vocalists. Good stuff

Cheers! The punk/grunge stuff on this lineup is fab I'm absolutely loving Fontaines D.C. to go along with Idles and Slaves. Whenyoung sounds a bit like soak nice Irish folk/alt sound good tip!

Edited by Chaarlie
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Chaarlie said:

Yes, I've heard good things about Cassia live. Others: May go without saying, but do not miss Shame or Idles. Fontaines DC - excellent when they supported Shame. Gaffa Tape Sandy were a Truck highlight for me last year. Martha are fun. On the basis you should always go see one band just for the name, I'll be at Sunshine Frisbee Laserbeam.

17 minutes ago, Tonybyates said:

No, sorry 

i understand they’re playing 4 festivals in 2 days, hence the early slot

Thanks anyway as I have logistical issues over the weekend. If that info is correct, I guess that means Kendal & YNot one day and Standon and Truck the other, unless they love the M1/M6 - don't we all. Let's hope they get more than the normal 30min afternoon slot as on the basis of the twice I've seen them could headline this (as could the actual headliners who fully deserve!).

PS are you the Tonyy whose clashfinder I use each year? If so, then know you are loved and appreciated!

On 2/7/2019 at 10:03 AM, Chaarlie said:

I absolutely love Fontaines DC. I saw them a couple of times last year and I'm off to see them again in a few weeks time.  For anyone that's not seen them live there's a great KEXP studio session on You Tube.

I've seen a number of the bands lower down the order and Vistas and The Mysterines are decent live.

1 hour ago, frontsidecab said:

Love all of the top six besides YMAS, who I can't really be arsed with anymore (used to be a big fan). IDLES, Shame, Sea Girls, Ten Tonnes, Clean Cut Kid, Easy Life, Milk Teeth, Heavy Lungs, Vistas, Gaffa Tape Sandy and The Mysterines are all on my list of possibilities lower down.

Completely agree with the YMAS comment but would add Palace to your list. They are amazing! 

Interested to see what Foals setlist will be, I'm loving the new tracks so far, think they'll have 1 out of 2 albums out? Hoping they play a lot from Antidotes as its a homecoming kind of show (and my favorite album). A long set from them with Broco before would suit me nicely. Also I've been a YMAS fan for years, stopped listening really as the stuff they've been putting out is very average but I'd give the new album a chance best music since SNS I think.

4 hours ago, Chaarlie said:

Interested to see what Foals setlist will be, I'm loving the new tracks so far, think they'll have 1 out of 2 albums out? Hoping they play a lot from Antidotes as its a homecoming kind of show (and my favourite album).

Olympic Airways, Two Steps Twice
Total Life Forever, Spanish Sahara
Inhaler, My Number, Late Night
What Went Down, Mountain At My Gates
Exits, On The Luna, 2 other new songs.

10 minutes ago, JSmurphy said:

Olympic Airways, Two Steps Twice
Total Life Forever, Spanish Sahara
Inhaler, My Number, Late Night
What Went Down, Mountain At My Gates
Exits, On The Luna, 2 other new songs.

Hopefully something like this!

Swap Total life for Blue Blood and add Providence, Cassius and maybe Red Socks Pugie and that'd be a perfect setlist for me!

10 hours ago, Chaarlie said:

Can't edit the Clashfinder but whoever made it, Shame are headlining the Market stage on Saturday. Idles are playing the Market stage early Friday afternoon as well, I'd say 3-4pm as they have another fest that day I think? Both confirmed on Twitter.

Cheers, 

I’m on it ??