I'm suprised they haven't announced some kind of increase in capacity. This lineup is amazing value for money I don't get how they can pay for everything with only 10k tickets. I don't mind, trying to speed up my friends at the moment!

8 minutes ago, gfa said:

I'm suprised they haven't announced some kind of increase in capacity. This lineup is amazing value for money I don't get how they can pay for everything with only 10k tickets. I don't mind, trying to speed up my friends at the moment!

A large proportion of Global's money probably went into booking acts for truck this year as the line up last year wasn't too well-received. Tramlines, Kendal and Standon all have inferior line ups to this IMO so I reckon Truck would have been given a larger share of the budget this year than the other festivals were to book acts.

5 minutes ago, FestivalJamie said:

A large proportion of Global's money probably went into booking acts for truck this year as the line up last year wasn't too well-received. Tramlines, Kendal and Standon all have inferior line ups to this IMO so I reckon Truck would have been given a larger share of the budget this year than the other festivals were to book acts.

I wonder if this will be to the detriment of Victorious

1 hour ago, FestivalJamie said:

Or the acts Broadwick block booked were available for this and Y Not but not Kendal, Tramlines, Standon. Flip the line ups next year. See The Libertines and Noel Gallagher past 2/3 years. 

12 hours ago, FestivalJamie said:

Tier 2 almost gon

the lower-priced tiers are always smaller in number, so it doesn't really mean very much.

With many of the fests i'm listing the first price tier doesn't really exist (just try finding one that's actually available to buy, 1 second after they've gone on sale), it's just a scam to make the tickets look cheaper than they are.

20 minutes ago, retromoz said:

this looks blinding. And its only an hour drive from me. Hhmmm......Is it, like, easy to leave the car park if i was to go home every night?

I also heard David Soul will be there......

I've emailed and they've said it is available for people to do that. I assume if you don't park early on the Friday you should be fine getting in and out each day.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mcbatesman said:

Are nbt, yma6 and broco definitely the subs? Got a ticket based on the main 7 bands on the poster without even thinking some may clash 

also I'm pretty sure other stage headliners don't clash with main stage headliners, at least i think that's how it worked in 2017

4 minutes ago, dum surfer said:

also I'm pretty sure other stage headliners don't clash with main stage headliners, at least i think that's how it worked in 2017

Yeah headliners on the main and second stages generally follow each other, although other stages will clash.

22 hours ago, dum surfer said:

When do we reckon tickets will sell out? My mates want to get tickets but need to wait a couple of weeks before they can get them

You've got some time yet, last year the price went up in rounds of about £5 over 5/6 tiers if I remember correctly. They're advertising tier 3 on the website currently.

Edited by ManLj