1 minute ago, gregory said:

Old news :) Also playing, Foals, YM@6, Idles, Futureheads, TDCC, Kate Nash

Essentially today's reveal is for Palm city Headliners and also the majority of the undercard(we only have two subs so far- NBT and YM@6, so we are waiting for them to reveal the 3rd sub- although I have a feeling this will be in the 2nd announcement in March like it was last year).

Is thursday entry worth getting if the thursday acts aren't good? If you arrive on Friday will it be hard to find a good spot in a lively campsite or is there plenty of room. I saw theres a silent disco is it all indie rock or is it a weird mix of indie and rap like Reading's was this year. Really hope its proper. Any other good things not to miss and tips from regulars  about campsites? I want to be in the best part possible really. Guessing it kind of fills out spreading away from the arena entrance. Is there any campsite activities too and do they allow campfires?

5 minutes ago, gfa said:

Is thursday entry worth getting if the thursday acts aren't good? If you arrive on Friday will it be hard to find a good spot in a lively campsite or is there plenty of room. I saw theres a silent disco is it all indie rock or is it a weird mix of indie and rap like Reading's was this year. Really hope its proper. Any other good things not to miss and tips from regulars  about campsites? I want to be in the best part possible really. Guessing it kind of fills out spreading away from the arena entrance. Is there any campsite activities too and do they allow campfires?

The bit of the campsite on the hill nearest the entrance fills up first, this bit is closest to the arena. Then the rest of the campsite on level ground fills up. We turned up about 12pm last year and our friends turned up about 3pm on the Friday and it's so easy to still find a good spot. If there's a large group of you and you want to make a tent circle, I would definitely suggest getting Thursday, otherwise if its just a small group of you with one or two tents, it's really easy to find somewhere to pitch within 5 minutes walk to the arena. It's a pretty small campsite anyway.

No clue about silent disco, didn't go to it last year, as the live music goes on til 2am each night(except Thursday night). No clue about campfires either but don't particularly remember seeing many people with them. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, sam12betsy said:

What's the crowd like at Truck? Debating but never been before. 

Very young but very up for it. You also see a lot of families, didn’t go to Truck last year but been in 2016 & 2017. 

Looking at that lineup I could see Idles on before Slaves on the Thursday. 

8 minutes ago, gfa said:

Really really strong, seems to drop off a lot after the logo bands but the logo bands are so good that i don't mind too much.

The undercard is a bit boring, would have liked to see some other bands in there.

No palm city line up either, hope that's coming on the next line up announcement

Edited by FestivalJamie

How quick do we think this is going to go? Honestly can't see it reaching the end of February before this has sold out, its only 10k tickets and two fairly oversized headliners for the event plus wolf alice.

1 minute ago, gfa said:

How quick do we think this is going to go? Honestly can't see it reaching the end of February before this has sold out, its only 10k tickets and two fairly oversized headliners for the event plus wolf alice.

I assume there will be 5 tiers. Not sure if they stop sales for a few days before re-releasing a new tier?

1 minute ago, gfa said:

Tier 2 almost gone, they only had 4 tiers last year but can see it going up to tier 5 or 6 this year. Would imagine it will sell out a couple of days after the 2nd announcement which features all of the palm city headliners, so probably mid March I would reckon for sell-out.