4 minutes ago, Jericode said:

Nothing But Thieves were wicked live in November, and I've been meaning to catch Two Door since they got cancelled at Y Not in 2017. If they announce the pair I might have to give this some serious thought.

IDLES would be a sweet bonus too.

Those two are pretty much solid. The only one I'm not 100% is Juvenile Bullseye, but Foals makes sense.

10 minutes ago, Stuielooie said:

Those two are pretty much solid. The only one I'm not 100% is Juvenile Bullseye, but Foals makes sense.

One thing i'm confused about is why there are so far down the paper, TDCC is near the top and i'd guess NBT could headline? not sure on their size but it would make sense to have them at the top. Don't really get any of these clues that aren't blatant like tdcc's and idles

edit: okay nbt aren't headlining - this means nothing really

Edited by gfa

Just now, gfa said:

One thing i'm confused about is why there are so far down the paper, TDCC is near the top and i'd guess NBT could headline? not sure on their size but it would make sense to have them at the top. Don't really get any of these clues that aren't blatant like tdcc's and idles

I don't think they are in any order, as it makes it easier to pick bigger bands near the start. If it is, NBT Thursday headliner, TDCC Friday/Saturday HL, Foals Sunday HL.

I'll try to explain

Robbers are all there is - Nothing but thieves (Robbers are thieves), and thats all there is (nothing but)

Shouted during the walk of atonement - Shame (GOT reference, Cersei Lannister walking naked through the street with the nun shouting Shame every 5 seconds)

Us gathering at dawn - YMAS (Us is you and me) dawn is at six

Juvenile Bullseye - Foals, Bullseye is the name of the horse in toy story, foals is a young horse.

1 minute ago, Stuielooie said:

I don't think they are in any order, as it makes it easier to pick bigger bands near the start. If it is, NBT Thursday headliner, TDCC Friday/Saturday HL, Foals Sunday HL.

I'll try to explain

Robbers are all there is - Nothing but thieves (Robbers are thieves), and thats all there is (nothing but)

Shouted during the walk of atonement - Shame (GOT reference, Cersei Lannister walking naked through the street with the nun shouting Shame every 5 seconds)

Us gathering at dawn - YMAS (Us is you and me) dawn is at six

Juvenile Bullseye - Foals, Bullseye is the name of the horse in toy story, foals is a young horse.

Any idea how juvy bullseye linked to yungblud that that person did? And is there a way I can print off a copy of this thing to try and win?

Just now, gfa said:

Any idea how juvy bullseye linked to yungblud that that person did? And is there a way I can print off a copy of this thing to try and win?

No clue how they got to it. Juvenile being yung, blud being a random stab? Could be Lil darts if there is someone called that.

I think it was sent as a postcard to people that signed up for it in the week. Not many people have posted about it on twitter

27 minutes ago, FestivalJamie said:

Seems likely NBT would headline Thursday, and then You me at six, Foals and TDCC are Fri/Sat/Sun headliners.

Pretty good to be honest, interested to find out who the subs are :)

YM@6 were third down to tdcc at community last year, surely they will be a sub at truck?

10 minutes ago, Stuielooie said:

They could've potentially held back a headliner on the postcard, although Foals and TDCC are big pulls

I'd find this unlikely though, especially considering when most people hear that Foals and TDCC are headlining, that will be their motivation to buy a ticket, unless the third headliner is someone BIG, e.g. Catfish, who they are holding back as a surprise for Monday.

If they headliner was a smaller band like Blossoms/Wolf Alice, I think they would have been included on the postcard so unless the last headliner is someone really big like Biffy/Bloc Party/Catfish, I think YMAS are the third headline :)

6 minutes ago, FestivalJamie said:

I'd find this unlikely though, especially considering when most people hear that Foals and TDCC are headlining, that will be their motivation to buy a ticket, unless the third headliner is someone BIG, e.g. Catfish, who they are holding back as a surprise for Monday.

If they headliner was a smaller band like Blossoms/Wolf Alice, I think they would have been included on the postcard so unless the last headliner is someone really big like Biffy/Bloc Party/Catfish, I think YMAS are the third headline :)

Most likely. Can't wait to see the lineup

1 minute ago, FestivalJamie said:

Super easy, I think you can get the fast train from Paddington to Reading which takes 30-40 mins then a connection from Reading to Didcot, which takes another 15-25 mins, then a shuttle bus :)

How much does the shuttle bus cost, how long does it take, is it regular? Thanks for the help so far :) 

1 hour ago, Stuielooie said:

Do you know what its like if I wanted to stay in a nearby hotel?

I honestly don't know- I camped last year. It's on a farm in the middle of nowhere to be honest so you don't really see people living the site mid-festival. If you are bringing a car it is certainly doable but there's no shops/town/hotels nearby if you want to go to from the festival by foot. 

1 hour ago, gregory said:

How much does the shuttle bus cost, how long does it take, is it regular? Thanks for the help so far :) 

Takes about 15-20 mins I think, it will be regular but I dont know how much it costs- I seem to think that it's free but that's probably incorrect information so would be worth contacting truck directly regarding that one.