18 minutes ago, FestivalJamie said:

Surely they are way too big and way too expensive, they wouldn't have any money to book any other acts, bearing in mind tickets are £100pp.

Haha i know, i just think it would be mad if they were announced and i just want them to do a uk show lol. 

Hopefully foals are definitely headlining would defo buy a ticket . 

• Upvote 1

On 1/25/2019 at 9:42 PM, dum surfer said:

Haha i know, i just think it would be mad if they were announced and i just want them to do a uk show lol. 

Hopefully foals are definitely headlining would defo buy a ticket . 

Twitter account has kinda just hinted at Foals and they’re local boys 

13 minutes ago, foolee said:

Think it’ll be Foals, Biffy and Two Door

That’d be cracking 

seen two door a couple of times already so I’d rather it be someone like Bombay bicycle club instead but I’d defo buy a ticket if its biffy, two door and foals

22 hours ago, Tonybyates said:

Wolf Alice headlining Standon Calling the same weekend, so they could definitely be in the mix... 

I’m still doubting Catfish again, 

I’m going for Foals, Wolf Alice, TDCC

Catfish literally haven't been announced for any UK festivals though, and I would have imagined that they would have at least played a few this year. Can still expect them to play at glasto, TRNSMT and maybe Victorious but Truck still seems like a possibility, especially with them not being at Reading.

9 hours ago, FestivalJamie said:

Catfish literally haven't been announced for any UK festivals though, and I would have imagined that they would have at least played a few this year. Can still expect them to play at glasto, TRNSMT and maybe Victorious but Truck still seems like a possibility, especially with them not being at Reading.

I reckon TRNSMT, Victorious, Glasto and maybe reading secret set. Would like truck though too not too sure

Thought I would just post that I have figured out that Nile Rodgers & Chic will not be playing Truck/Y not. They play Kendal on Friday, Camp Bestival on Saturday and Standon on Sunday.

For truck, this leaves Two door/Wolf Alice/Manics/Rag n Bone Man in the mix as well as potentially Catfish/Foals(although we cannot say these are definitely in the mix as they haven't been announced for any other Broadwick Live festivals yet).