• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, rawaudioinput said:

Heard some murmurs about possible headliners and it looks like the festival is only going to be getting bigger; if what I've been told turns out to be true they could really be stepping on the toes of RnL next year

who we getting?

4 hours ago, rawaudioinput said:

Pretty decent; the sort of bands I've paid to see in the past but probably wouldn't anymore, probably owing to the fact that I've already seen them 10+ times

Ah I see. Was expecting Bloc Party to do this but that combined with your signature rules it out, as a headliner at least.

edit: It's not Royal Blood is it? I know you were very big on them back in the day, and that would be huge and potentially snaring a few from R+L.

Edited by dentalplan

3 hours ago, Steve1000 said:

Biffy? I reckon this the one:

Heh. We really shaking out rawaudioinput's dossier here. I think he'd watch Biffy again, personally. B)

But nah, I don't suspect he'll tell us but if it's in the same ballpark as those two names then it should be an interesting one. Makes more sense for Biffy at this point but I think they might do Victorious or something else mid-way instead of going straight to doing Truck.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Tunes101 said:

Dont know much about this festival but seems a good one so going to try and get to it next year, would catfish and the bottlemen headline??

Yeah definitely seems like the kinda thing Catfish would do. Headlined it in 2016 so probably long enough for them to get away with it again.

4 hours ago, Tunes101 said:

Dont know much about this festival but seems a good one so going to try and get to it next year, would catfish and the bottlemen headline??

I’m gunna keep an eye on it and may go (line up dependant). Last went in 17’ and it was a mud bath; but good vibe none the less. 

2nd the post above - Don’t see why they couldn’t return next year. Ideally with some new tunes to go with it! 

3 hours ago, NerdsNatterings said:

Yeah definitely seems like the kinda thing Catfish would do. Headlined it in 2016 so probably long enough for them to get away with it again.

Do you think they will be hitting the festivals this summer? They've been touring heavily for the last 2 summers and basically done every festival in the country that would have them. Maybe Reading and thats it, I can't see them doing much and a break would make sense as they are probably starting to sell slower with the huge amount of shows they are doing.

On 10/24/2018 at 1:14 PM, foolee said:

Surely Foals have got to be in a big shout for this, they will be back and it'll be like a big homecoming show for them

On 10/24/2018 at 1:14 PM, foolee said:

Surely Foals have got to be in a big shout for this, they will be back and it'll be like a big homecoming show for them

They are already back because they announced a show at rock am ring/rock im park.