seanz25

Victorious 2019

On 3/25/2019 at 8:39 PM, Fleetwood_Mac_And_Cheese said:

Does anyone know how soon to the festival dates this is expected to sell out. Also if parking in the general area is pretty decent? Never been but The Specials and New Order have totally sold it to me.

The festival parking is next to the site and was quite easy to get in and out of if you arrive early and make a speedy exit! £15 for the day. Tickets usually available but gradually go up in price nearer you get. We got early bird at £30.00 but they are now £40 and will go up again to £45. Usually people selling unwanted tix nearer the time cheaper though. 

Starsailor just been added for Sunday.hopefully a couple more "known" additions for Saturday too

3 hours ago, Rich s said:

Starsailor just been added for Sunday.hopefully a couple more "known" additions for Saturday too

Starsailor have been on the line up for months dude. 

1 hour ago, luckysalt said:

Starsailor have been on the line up for months dude. 

Ah. Didn't realise that!

Dub Pistols could be a decent alternative to 2DCC if they are headlining.

And Slipmatt over Rudimental too.

Yeah good stuff for me.

So as everyone might not look at other threads Victorious is under new ownership. Yes again. 

See the Truck thread for info

So are we expecting anymore major announcements or do we think its just going to be the smaller stuff stuff now? 

2 hours ago, The_Groke said:

So are we expecting anymore major announcements or do we think its just going to be the smaller stuff stuff now? 

Just the smaller stuff now. They announced the kids arena this week. 

1st May or maybe the second week of May we will get the huge announcement of about 80 smaller acts added to the bill then the stage splits. 

Victorious are really hyping Capaldi up massive this year, I wonder what slot they're going to end up giving him. 4th or 5th on main or 3rd on second stage looks likely. Screenshot_20190427_094158_com.android.email.thumb.jpg.b8d4a4b95ac4f954c7e6bfdd39f470c9.jpg

Updated Clashfinder, last years times, Saturday Castle Stage I had to add in the 11.30-12 timeslot so those times might get squeezed down a bit if stage starts from 12. Rest SHOULD be ok, in regards to Common and Castle Stages.

https://clashfinder.com/s/victorious2019/

Ok ive stopped for now, Seaside Stage times and Real Ale etc need adjustment and I haven't got time to mess with it right now. I'll sort it later. 

Edited by luckysalt
  • Upvote 1

No photo description available.

The blimp has been flying over Southsea common for a few weeks now. It feels just round the corner already. 

Just a general question - has anyone had their tickets through yet?  not received anything yet, so wondering if these are still to come or we've missed an email.

No, they haven't been sent yet, stage times are up, think someone has pulled out on castle, wasnt Capaldi on Sunday before? 

IMG_20190731_114719.jpg

Surprised Capaldi is on the Castle Stage rather than Common - but then these bookings would have been made a long time ago.

I'll probably be one of the few that isn't bothered about seeing him (I'm going to see AK Patterson and Alice Jemima on the acoustic instead)

Also I see Brighton's LibraLibra are playing - I missed them during announcements - they've drawn the 'nobody will be there' slot on Sunday first thing which is a shame - they have the most amazing vocalist.

They played Dials Festival in Portsmouth last year and are playing that again alongside The Blinders, Another Sky, Talk Show, Walt Disco etc in October this year.

7 hours ago, rseamer said:

Surprised Capaldi is on the Castle Stage rather than Common - but then these bookings would have been made a long time ago.

I'll probably be one of the few that isn't bothered about seeing him (I'm going to see AK Patterson and Alice Jemima on the acoustic instead)

Also I see Brighton's LibraLibra are playing - I missed them during announcements - they've drawn the 'nobody will be there' slot on Sunday first thing which is a shame - they have the most amazing vocalist.

They played Dials Festival in Portsmouth last year and are playing that again alongside The Blinders, Another Sky, Talk Show, Walt Disco etc in October this year.

LibraLibra were not on the Castle stage before, not sure if they were on the line up however, but I was always missing the opening act on Castle Stage for Sunday.

So I actually forgot about this this afternoon, so Im just setting about it now, checked over Common and Castle stage and i've virtually had to change nothing. Bloc Party get an extra 15 minutes compared to Paloma Faith in that slot last year. Rest of the Saturday and Sunday are unchanged. 

I'll set about everything else now. But Common and Castle times are correct if you want to check overlaps anyone.

• Upvote 2

No probs. Common, Castle, Seaside and Acoustic are now all complete and correct. 

Seaside was a complete bloody mess due to Basement Jaxx and DJ Yoda both getting 90 minutes each which is pretty cool, that will be one badass way to end the weekend 3 hours of that if thats your thing.