seanz25

Victorious 2019

26 minutes ago, JayBee83 said:

Fri - specials, new order and the kooks

Sat - Mumdord and Sons, doves chic afternoon special guests

Sun - chemical brothers, the streets

Very happy if that’s the line up announced. Thanks for sharing.  

8 minutes ago, dgrain21 said:

Very happy if that’s the line up announced. Thanks for sharing.  

Just my guess. Think it would fit well at victorious and feesable

4 minutes ago, Mr Carbohydrate said:

Just clicked on the Line Up link on the official site and got a PAGE NOT FOUND error.  🤔  Could it be that theyre updating the page?!?!?!? hope so!!

Back up now - nothing new :(

19 minutes ago, luckysalt said:

It's coming, just when? 

I seem to remember someone saying that the Y Not line up announcement was delayed by a day, and that’s being announced this evening. Could mean Victorious has been pushed back a day to accommodate that? 

4 hours ago, JayBee83 said:

Fri - specials, new order and the kooks

Sat - Mumdord and Sons, doves chic afternoon special guests

Sun - chemical brothers, the streets

Foundation for this please??

1 hour ago, SmudgeyRob said:

Foundation for this please??

He's already said, just his guess so....................no foundation

Pretty sure the original post didn't have the word 'guess' in it. Therefore, as it read like a statement of fact, it led me to believe that New Order would be appearing. So.................as i quite like New Order..............  I got slightly fucked off when it turned out to be horseshit.

1 hour ago, SmudgeyRob said:

Pretty sure the original post didn't have the word 'guess' in it. Therefore, as it read like a statement of fact, it led me to believe that New Order would be appearing. So.................as i quite like New Order..............  I got slightly fucked off when it turned out to be horseshit.

It might not be LOL

5 hours ago, JBarbour said:

Not longer

J you seem to be some sort of all knowing festival oracle. You obviously know something...

C’mon spill the beans 😉

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, The_Groke said:

J you seem to be some sort of all knowing festival oracle. You obviously know something...

C’mon spill the beans 😉

Ha. I share as much info as I can. Most of the time I can't share anymore than what I've already posted or simply dont have it. 

Edited by JBarbour

Gutted there was no announcement. Ynot lineup doesn’t seem to bing going down too well. Looking across global festival line ups, there isn’t anyone other than foals that would be big enough I think to headline victorious. Must surely have something up their sleeve.

Im beginning to think it might be Catfish, with their second batch of arena dates going onsale last week and selling out, and their current arena dates this month, would be reason enough to have the Victorious announcement later in the month than usual. 

There literally is no-one else pushing a tour or finishing a tour at the moment apart from them it could be.

The other reason is of course, Global wanted to shift tickets for their other fests and have the focus on them and the focus on Victorious next week.

It is a step away from the normal formula of Victorious but I guess if they have a chance to have Catfish this year whilst they are selling out so many arena's [lets face it standing is all they care about, what do you do at a fest, stand, so they won't be too concerned seating isn't selling out] they're gunna go for it. Next year they will probably be headlining Reading if they maintain popularity. 

I was oblivious to how big they had gotten before I'll admit. 

This all could be just bollocks, just thinking out aloud.