Victorious 2019

seanz25

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, The All Round Ball :| said:

Honestly, I would love to see Biffy at Victorious next year. Would be soo good imo!

LOL...I've had it in my head for ages that Biffy are playing Victorious and I have no idea where it came from.

Did someone on here mention it? Would love it to happen. 

Just now, Henrik said:

LOL...I've had it in my head for ages that Biffy are playing Victorious and I have no idea where it came from.

Same here. After last year I said to my mate I feel the fest could easily get Biffy in now and just been thinking about it for ages and finally thought id ut it on the chat ahah! Can only hope!! 

5 hours ago, Henrik said:

If they play accept a Victorious headline slot, they effectively give up any hope of major festival headlining outside of Scotland thereafter I'd imagine.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, JayBee83 said:

I believe there maybe an announcement this week. My guess would be that Catfish and the Bottlemen, Gorillaz, Doves, Mel Cs 90s mixtape and Human League are involved this year. 

Gorillaz would be a big booking for victories as they headlined sziget this year which is bigger