Victorious 2019

seanz25

2 hours ago, The_Groke said:

So are we expecting anymore major announcements or do we think its just going to be the smaller stuff stuff now? 

Just the smaller stuff now. They announced the kids arena this week. 

1st May or maybe the second week of May we will get the huge announcement of about 80 smaller acts added to the bill then the stage splits. 

Updated Clashfinder, last years times, Saturday Castle Stage I had to add in the 11.30-12 timeslot so those times might get squeezed down a bit if stage starts from 12. Rest SHOULD be ok, in regards to Common and Castle Stages.

https://clashfinder.com/s/victorious2019/

Ok ive stopped for now, Seaside Stage times and Real Ale etc need adjustment and I haven't got time to mess with it right now. I'll sort it later. 

Edited by luckysalt
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Surprised Capaldi is on the Castle Stage rather than Common - but then these bookings would have been made a long time ago.

I'll probably be one of the few that isn't bothered about seeing him (I'm going to see AK Patterson and Alice Jemima on the acoustic instead)

Also I see Brighton's LibraLibra are playing - I missed them during announcements - they've drawn the 'nobody will be there' slot on Sunday first thing which is a shame - they have the most amazing vocalist.

They played Dials Festival in Portsmouth last year and are playing that again alongside The Blinders, Another Sky, Talk Show, Walt Disco etc in October this year.

7 hours ago, rseamer said:

Surprised Capaldi is on the Castle Stage rather than Common - but then these bookings would have been made a long time ago.

I'll probably be one of the few that isn't bothered about seeing him (I'm going to see AK Patterson and Alice Jemima on the acoustic instead)

Also I see Brighton's LibraLibra are playing - I missed them during announcements - they've drawn the 'nobody will be there' slot on Sunday first thing which is a shame - they have the most amazing vocalist.

They played Dials Festival in Portsmouth last year and are playing that again alongside The Blinders, Another Sky, Talk Show, Walt Disco etc in October this year.

LibraLibra were not on the Castle stage before, not sure if they were on the line up however, but I was always missing the opening act on Castle Stage for Sunday.

So I actually forgot about this this afternoon, so Im just setting about it now, checked over Common and Castle stage and i've virtually had to change nothing. Bloc Party get an extra 15 minutes compared to Paloma Faith in that slot last year. Rest of the Saturday and Sunday are unchanged. 

I'll set about everything else now. But Common and Castle times are correct if you want to check overlaps anyone.

• Upvote 2

No probs. Common, Castle, Seaside and Acoustic are now all complete and correct. 

Seaside was a complete bloody mess due to Basement Jaxx and DJ Yoda both getting 90 minutes each which is pretty cool, that will be one badass way to end the weekend 3 hours of that if thats your thing. 

33 minutes ago, gfa said:

Not going but 1h15 two door is a bit rubbish especially for like Victorious - they are doing 1h30 sets at everywhere else.

They were given 1h30 at Tramlines but only just about managed 1h15, don’t even think it was even that 

20 hours ago, gfa said:

Not going but 1h15 two door is a bit rubbish especially for like Victorious - they are doing 1h30 sets at everywhere else.

So thats like 2 songs? Plus theyre co headlining with The Specials who are also playing the same set length and they could do a MUCH longer set, I wouldn't pay too much notice to set lengths on Friday anyway, the other year Madness had like 50 minutes on paper and played for about double that.

In regards to the clashfinder now btw guys, Friday I finished, Beats and Swing I updated for Sat and Sun, rest still needs doing.

• Upvote 1