Victorious 2019

seanz25

5 minutes ago, Fruitgum said:

I guess it could be anyone. Do wethink we will find out tomorrow after boardmasters announce their headliner?

I reckon it'll probably be about 3 weeks time. Unless it's just the headliner they announce. But if will probably be first or second week of march with a few more acts alongside. 

Just got back from a sold out Catfish gig at Nottingham Arena last night. Absolutley unreal, sounded massive. I can only hope that they get that final headline slot. It’s clear why they are now starting to headline festivals like Trsnmt etc. Would be surprised if they aren’t called up to headline larger festivals soon. One best gigs I’ve been in ages, they’d be a fantastic final headliner (which isn’t probably going to happen but if it does they will be excellent). Should have sacked off TDCC and got them instead. 

7 hours ago, Spigley said:

I think it will be Jarvis Cocker, and  Shaun keaveny though it was joe cocker at first. He’s playing the week after at end of the road.

So this sound we heard that he said you keep doing that they might get it and we thought it could have been water... Could it have been..... Pulp? 

No, Matt eviritt mouthed the headliner to him. Keaveny replies " I thought he was dead" eviritt says no and mouths it again and makes a noise, keaveny replies oh right. Everitt makes the noise again and keaveny says he should stop in case listeners guess. ive simply been thinking of dead singers that could be misconstrued when mouthed and Jarvis is playing some festivals and would be a good fit for victorious.

2 minutes ago, FestivalJamie said:

Would Stereophonics fit the last headliner spot for this?

They headlined in 2016, I guess they would if they struggle getting a replacement

1 minute ago, Spigley said:

No, Matt eviritt mouthed the headliner to him. Keaveny replies " I thought he was dead" eviritt says no and mouths it again and makes a noise, keaveny replies oh right. Everitt makes the noise again and keaveny says he should stop in case listeners guess. ive simply been thinking of dead singers that could be misconstrued when mouthed and Jarvis is playing some festivals and would be a good fit for victorious.

Ah so just what we all was doing ha ha, thought he had said something new on his show.