Victorious 2019

seanz25

Only just seen the line up long day. What a nice surprise, so much variety for me to see, absolutley buzzing. Can’t believe Sherlock’s are playing, been a few there gigs due to aqaintances etc. Two door cinema for me and the mrs is spot on too. Rudimental just going to get blotto so could be anyone on that stage for me, could be better or worse.

29 minutes ago, luckysalt said:

Hmmmm. You know. You could have nailed it there.

I said to my mrs, maybe he said a band and they said he's dead IE the singer and she went Queen then. 

But the waters thing...

Thing is I don't get why it would be held back.

I agree with your mrs. Queen. They were just jabbering on, I mean if it is roger waters it’s fine, I’ll go with that but if anything I can’t make out any5hing of what they were blabbering on about so it could be anyone old. 

4 minutes ago, KBR1991 said:

Only just seen the line up long day. What a nice surprise, so much variety for me to see, absolutley buzzing. Can’t believe Sherlock’s are playing, been a few there gigs due to aqaintances etc. Two door cinema for me and the mrs is spot on too. Rudimental just going to get blotto so could be anyone on that stage for me, could be better or worse.

I agree with your mrs. Queen. They were just jabbering on, I mean if it is roger waters it’s fine, I’ll go with that but if anything I can’t make out any5hing of what they were blabbering on about so it could be anyone old. 

The only problem with Queen is theyre on a massive 2 month tour in the US in the summer which ends the Friday of Victorious. Theyre also playing the day before and the Tuesday. So that would be a lot of dates and then fly over to UK then having to play. I just don't see it plausible also, why hold that back? There's no UK shows to sell.

2 minutes ago, luckysalt said:

The only problem with Queen is theyre on a massive 2 month tour in the US in the summer which ends the Friday of Victorious. Theyre also playing the day before and the Tuesday. So that would be a lot of dates and then fly over to UK then having to play. I just don't see it plausible also, why hold that back? There's no UK shows to sell.

Yeah when you put it like that, agreed. No idea then. If you look at the line up on that day who would actually suit it with razor light and vaccines etc. Looking at the Sunday there’s surely some more to come ? Does Sunday not look abit sparse, I don’t know if it’s me. Probably me but still...

1 hour ago, KBR1991 said:

Boardmasters announcing last headliner on Thursday... could be just coincidental but could we be sharing another headliner maybe? New order? This could mean we get another announcement fairly sharpish 

Well it did sound like they said on 6music victorious would announce it this week. But I couldn't quite hear if they said that. Can't see it being New Order though. Could see them subbing maybe, Sunday has a couple of big slots open it looked like on the poster

56 minutes ago, luckysalt said:

Well it did sound like they said on 6music victorious would announce it this week. But I couldn't quite hear if they said that. Can't see it being New Order though. Could see them subbing maybe, Sunday has a couple of big slots open it looked like on the poster

Absolutely agree, some big slots open from my understanding. And it did sound like that, I thought they said this week to be honest.

21 minutes ago, maxdillon7 said:

does two door not fill the indie band quota?

if you’re right about a male solo act, hozier is being touted as boardmasters, so might be a possibility 

Is it bad, a 25 year old and not knowing who hozier is? Not a clue. I think It will be a male solo potentially. Will see though. Two door indie? I’d say so. I’ve never thought of them as indie though...

8 minutes ago, luckysalt said:

Can't see Hozier at all. 

Just had a quick listen, I’d rather it not.

1 minute ago, maxdillon7 said:

hozier is a male solo act

i can’t see him playing either, but i couldn’t see rudimental playing, so what would i know 

Haha yeah, that’s a good point. I’m still shocked they got a headline slot.

Has anyone seen the clash finder someone has tried to make?

https://clashfinder.com/s/vic2019/?user=0i8tq7.ae that Sunday is sparse 

13 minutes ago, maxdillon7 said:

hozier is a male solo act

i can’t see him playing either, but i couldn’t see rudimental playing, so what would i know 

Thing is, I said last December on here I'd been told Rudimental was headlining. I did expect them to be a co headliner, but its all become clear since with Bloc Party on second why its been done the way it has. 

15 minutes ago, KBR1991 said:

Just had a quick listen, I’d rather it not.

Haha yeah, that’s a good point. I’m still shocked they got a headline slot.

Has anyone seen the clash finder someone has tried to make?

https://clashfinder.com/s/vic2019/?user=0i8tq7.ae that Sunday is sparse 

That clashfinder, whats the point. Its wrong anyway. I started up one again also but couldn't be bothered just yet, theres too much unknown, plus last year I did one and someone just stole it and copied it and got it verified so I'll let them crack on this time by themself. But this one posted above, if its someone from here, Ziggy is on at 1.45 mate. 

4 minutes ago, luckysalt said:

Thing is, I said last December on here I'd been told Rudimental was headlining. I did expect them to be a co headliner, but its all become clear since with Bloc Party on second why its been done the way it has. 

How’s that? 

And the clash finder does look shite. Ziggy will be on same time as happy Monday’s were, am I right? Was that 1:45 can’t remember 

1 minute ago, KBR1991 said:

How’s that? 

And the clash finder does look shite. Ziggy will be on same time as happy Monday’s were, am I right? Was that 1:45 can’t remember 

Cus they think Rudimental will pull a bigger crowd than Bloc Party, so they've put them with the bigger crowd space so they don't get a repeat of Olly Murs v Elbow in 2017.