2 hours ago, luckysalt said:

Global are busy next week

Truck Monday

Boardmasters Tuesday

Victorious Weds AM

Ynot Weds PM

22 minutes ago, jj200 said:

I'm wondering if victorious and ynot will share a headliner

They will like every year and apparently Nile Rogers isn’t playing ynot as he’s at bestival. So hoepfully that May rule him out.... not on any grounds but going by usual trend we can rule him out as the headliner we have shared last few year has played both.... hope so I would not be too pleased at Nile rogers

Edited by KBR1991
Wrong 8nfo

3 hours ago, KBR1991 said:

They will like every year and apparently Nile Rogers isn’t playing ynot as he’s at bestival. So hoepfully that May rule him out.... not on any grounds but going by usual trend we can rule him out as the headliner we have shared last few year has played both.... hope so I would not be too pleased at Nile rogers

Nile wouldn't headline at Victorious anyway dude, if Brian Wilson didn't he ain't.

23 hours ago, francodevil said:

Razorlight, Cast, Ocean colour scene, New Order,Kasabian, LG, and for the afternoon oldie slot what about Dire Straits? 

if its 3 or more of the above i would happily pay full whack for a weekend ticket

Kasabian are not playing due to a rear year off. 

Liam Gallagher still won't be doing.

1 hour ago, KBR1991 said:

Good, ill get back to hoping that we get foals or LG then. Foals were leaked for truck so if ynot nab them too might be a chance there.

I would imagine Liam will be subbing Glasto as almost if not an only show this year, people were a bit surprised he'd be around still to do this year anyway.

I did think Blink might do Reading 2020 again as they are working on new material but if Liams new album does well again I think with Rize cancelled as well that Reading are in a great position to get him to headline on an English Exclusive at least, it would be a no brainer booking really.

2 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

I would imagine Liam will be subbing Glasto as almost if not an only show this year, people were a bit surprised he'd be around still to do this year anyway.

I did think Blink might do Reading 2020 again as they are working on new material but if Liams new album does well again I think with Rize cancelled as well that Reading are in a great position to get him to headline on an English Exclusive at least, it would be a no brainer booking really.

Probably very likely to be honest, I can’t see him being much of a show anywhere before this new album and you would expect reading and Leeds to jump on the bandwagon. If this solo career does eventually dwindle away, depending on whether second album is a flop then he may be more likely of an option.

3 minutes ago, KBR1991 said:

Probably very likely to be honest, I can’t see him being much of a show anywhere before this new album and you would expect reading and Leeds to jump on the bandwagon. If this solo career does eventually dwindle away, depending on whether second album is a flop then he may be more likely of an option.

Defo man, he isn't playing again this year on the Pyramid and likely playing into next year too...that'll 4 years on the bounce not knowing that at some point it'll get to Noels stage where his moment has come and gone. He'll need a 2nd album at least as good as his debut, probably better for people to pay for him and not just think yeah I've seen him twice whatever with the Oasis songs. He's an ideal booking for GSS to jump on as well being in the week run up to Reading. I could imagine there being an arena tour, R&L then an outside Manchester show the following year. I don't think they'll let him even in Manchester do a big outdoor show the same year before R&L and I think he'd take that booking personally to know he'd got there over an outdoor Manchester show which he knows he's already bar a few seats sold out.

37 minutes ago, luckysalt said:

Ultimately Strokes ain't gunna come back to Europe at the end of August when their dates are the May-June. 

Just had a look at this and their dates are mid July, its really bizarre, they're coming for APE end of May, then June is empty, then 3 Euro dates mid July. So looks like theyre going mental. I can't see them coming over 3 different times in one summer though.

2 hours ago, The_Groke said:

image.png.9924735d96e8f9c20c704f19c219cc4b.png

Anyone else spot this? Pretty sure that's not a picture from Peter Hook's set a few years back...

Its not because his set was in the middle of the day!

I didnt see the post on Facebook but surely, unless they are throwing a huge curve ball thats got to be New Order all but booked? 

1 hour ago, the wonderwhy said:

It's a reference to the media rubbish about Blue Monday being the most miserable day of the year, nothing else 

Ahh that makes sense... maybe just a coincidence then! 

It does still seem like a strong contender though. They’re doing a lot of European festivals this summer with nothing scheduled for the week of Victorious. Plus they’re headlining a night at Harbourside alongside The Specials.

43 minutes ago, The_Groke said:

Ahh that makes sense... maybe just a coincidence then! 

It does still seem like a strong contender though. They’re doing a lot of European festivals this summer with nothing scheduled for the week of Victorious. Plus they’re headlining a night at Harbourside alongside The Specials.

I agree, its a bit like the picture last year which showed the victorious sign with the tag "feeling good vibrations"

2 weeks later Brian Wilson is announced 

27 minutes ago, luckysalt said:

Chic are playing, victorious just tweeted hashtag good times. 

I'm being serious as well. 

Ha! I literally just commented about this on their FB post showing last year's Strongbow/Radio X stage, wondering the same. I'd only go and watch them if there were nothing else on to interest me