Victorious 2019

seanz25

10 minutes ago, KBR1991 said:

Yeah, they have pretty much sold out Wembley arena too that’s in a couple of week, radio x massively pushes them too.

Also apologies, thought you meant headliner. I’d like to see ocean colour scene on there. They were very solid at Kendal last year, really enjoyed them.

The standing tickets sold out in about 10 minutes, nobody wants to sit down is the problem I guess. Their shows don’t do them justice due to this I think, I reckon they would sell out ally pally on two nights if they announced that instead of the SSE

1 minute ago, KBR1991 said:

Rudimental and specials, that’s like chalk and cheese. Must’ve missed that one. Very odd pairing but we shall see. Florence could be a shout, but again she’s huge. I just keep coming back to Liam Gallagher in my head and praying.

It might not be true, Rudimental, but they have done Global fests before and seem to be about this year, some dates, new album, could see them appearing.

Is Liam announced for anything this year? I know he's meant to be subbing at Glasto, it could happen.

1 hour ago, luckysalt said:

Its Courteeners, Doves and Chic as headliners I believe with Manics subbing it seems, mad cus Doves are only subbing at Bearded. 

Think its Courteeners, Manics

Doves, Years and Years

Chic, Tom Jones

It's being billed as "five headliners" - Courteeners, Doves, Manic Street Preachers, Nile Rodgers & Chic and Orbital 

Global / Broadwick will have a number of them on rotation this year. 

1 hour ago, luckysalt said:

Courteeners is a weird one, have they ever done an arena tour?

They've played numerous large outdoor shows in the north. 40,000 - 50,000 with a support bill. 

2 minutes ago, JBarbour said:

It's being billed as "five headliners" - Courteeners, Doves, Manic Street Preachers, Nile Rodgers & Chic and Orbital 

Global / Broadwick will have a number of them on rotation this year. 

They've played numerous large outdoor shows in the north. 40,000 - 50,000 with a support bill. 

In that case its probably Doves and Manics co headlining one of the days.

5 minutes ago, luckysalt said:

It might not be true, Rudimental, but they have done Global fests before and seem to be about this year, some dates, new album, could see them appearing.

Is Liam announced for anything this year? I know he's meant to be subbing at Glasto, it could happen.

Liam’s abroad for three festivals, other than that he’s not announced anything. Could be a possibility but less likely. I was all for Ashcroft but iow nicked him.

5 minutes ago, maxdillon7 said:

playing quite high up at Reading and Community, and headlining their own stadium jobby up north; so might be possibility, but maybe not necessarily "smaller". Plus, isn't Reading same weekend a Victorious?

I love blossoms, I forget how big they’ve actually got from when I first saw them. Reading is same weekend so maybe ruled out? 

3 minutes ago, maxdillon7 said:

Any chance johnny marr might rear his lovely head?? announced for APE with strokes today, and hasn't done any or many festivals since Call the Comet came out.

Also, how about suede

Johnny Mars a good shout to play somewhere in the bill. That would go down well, not seen him in ages. 

Suede not sure, not too familiar with them, never really been my thing. 

3 hours ago, berger55 said:

I hope you are right and Placebo will be a sub! But who could be the headliners?

Placebo could be a sub maybe. I might just go with Liam Gallagher and if I’m wrong what can happen...

1 hour ago, Mattymooz said:

New Order are doing Lowlands the week before, reckon they could pop up somewhere

New order maybe, don’t know why I just can’t see them being there, but that’s coming from someone who thinks LG will play haha

20 hours ago, KBR1991 said:

Placebo could be a sub maybe. I might just go with Liam Gallagher and if I’m wrong what can happen...

New order maybe, don’t know why I just can’t see them being there, but that’s coming from someone who thinks LG will play haha

I will be utterly gobsmacked if New Order ever play a festival like this.

Tramlines has been leaked and it seems pretty legit. What does it mean for us, tramlines isn’t no where near the scale victorious is. Pretty solid that line up too, I’m tempted to jump on the train from Barnsley and go. Surely victorious will be aiming higher than these headliners. I know courteeners at isle white but they are all over.

A6147840-BD42-4CA2-9F34-6C653708E96F.jpeg

3 hours ago, retrokev said:

there have been acts that played both same year

There hasn't. Its like when V and Reading never shared acts. IOW and Victorious never share acts, only once has it happened, 2017, Slow Readers Club, who are an unsigned act. 

I can see why you would think they do, cus they book a lot of the same artists, but never in the same year.

2 hours ago, KBR1991 said:

Tramlines has been leaked and it seems pretty legit. What does it mean for us, tramlines isn’t no where near the scale victorious is. Pretty solid that line up too, I’m tempted to jump on the train from Barnsley and go. Surely victorious will be aiming higher than these headliners. I know courteeners at isle white but they are all over.

A6147840-BD42-4CA2-9F34-6C653708E96F.jpeg

be happy with 2 door but think truck will nab