Victorious 2019

seanz25

Back for 2019 w/Weekend Tickets which are a first for the festival!
A breaking of the pricing comparatively to 2018's pricing;

Friday - £20 | £25

Saturday - £25 | £30

Sunday - £25 | £30

Weekend (All 3 Days - £80)

Parking has also increased £5 more a day. 

These prices exclude the booking fee's which have also gone up on last year. And the pricing is the very first tier, obviously becomes way more expensive as time progresses. As I said in the 2018 thread, at least for my family now it's becoming an expensive weekend to attend, especially when they killed the cheaper tickets for those between the age of 17 - 13. The weekend ticket isn't all that great a deal, £5 saving but you obviously can't re-sell that ticket should anything come up on the day (as things do). And re-selling is something that I've noticed goes on a lot for Victorious.

Difficult to predict who they're going to book this year as they've had quite a lot of the obvious ones in the past few years now for the festivals demographic, saying that they have made that jump this year to booking bigger headline acts across the board in my opinion. My bets would be on one of Liam Gallagher, Kasabian, Chemical Brothers, The Killers, Nile Rodgers, Pixies, New Order. Also think James will get a slot this year, although I've been saying that for about 4 years now.

Edited by seanz25

If Liam gets this second album done then I imagine he'll get the Reading and Leeds nod, which would rule him out. I was thinking Kasabian too but they're really hard to nail down at the moment - could easily get the Glasto call up again or end up trudging around at whatever this Rize festival becomes. Chems must be in the pipeline at some point, yeah. 

Mumford and Sons is probably a thing that could happen and people should start worrying about. 

• Upvote 1

I've been every year since 2014, and have bought my tickets for next year. I'm considering adding the premium bolt-on; have any of you guys been in the premium enclosure? If so, can you access the rest of the site via an entrance/exit within the enclosure, or do you need to exit via the VIP entrance and walk round to the main entrance on the front?

On 8/28/2018 at 11:36 AM, the wonderwhy said:

If Liam gets this second album done then I imagine he'll get the Reading and Leeds nod, which would rule him out. I was thinking Kasabian too but they're really hard to nail down at the moment - could easily get the Glasto call up again or end up trudging around at whatever this Rize festival becomes. Chems must be in the pipeline at some point, yeah. 

Mumford and Sons is probably a thing that could happen and people should start worrying about. 

I think Liam at Glastonbury subbing and then headlining R&L the following year. Already done TRNSMT, Rize, a big outdoor Manchester show and Finsbury in London.

On 8/28/2018 at 10:46 AM, seanz25 said:

Back for 2019 w/Weekend Tickets which are a first for the festival!
A breaking of the pricing comparatively to 2018's pricing;

Friday - £20 | £25

Saturday - £25 | £30

Sunday - £25 | £30

Weekend (All 3 Days - £80)

Parking has also increased £5 more a day. 

These prices exclude the booking fee's which have also gone up on last year. And the pricing is the very first tier, obviously becomes way more expensive as time progresses. As I said in the 2018 thread, at least for my family now it's becoming an expensive weekend to attend, especially when they killed the cheaper tickets for those between the age of 17 - 13. The weekend ticket isn't all that great a deal, £5 saving but you obviously can't re-sell that ticket should anything come up on the day (as things do). And re-selling is something that I've noticed goes on a lot for Victorious.

Difficult to predict who they're going to book this year as they've had quite a lot of the obvious ones in the past few years now for the festivals demographic, saying that they have made that jump this year to booking bigger headline acts across the board in my opinion. My bets would be on one of Liam Gallagher, Kasabian, Chemical Brothers, The Killers, Nile Rodgers, Pixies, New Order. Also think James will get a slot this year, although I've been saying that for about 4 years now.

I think Liam Gallagher, kasabian and the killers are too big tbh.

So I'm saying courteeners, Bastille and snow patrol.

• Downvote 1

On 9/1/2018 at 5:13 PM, jj200 said:

I think Liam Gallagher, kasabian and the killers are too big tbh.

So I'm saying courteeners, Bastille and snow patrol.

If Noel headlined when the festival was smaller no way is Liam too big.

Kasabian I could see at a push. I can't see The Killers doing it but who knows? 

Bastille are too small, Snow Patrol are the right demo, so maybe, Courteeners could headline Friday night yeah. 

I actually called all 3 headliners right after last years, but for next year I've not a clue. 

I wonder if they could manage to get Pulp together? Suede are another maybe as sub, New Order sub, could see primal scream back, maybe get Ian Brown if he's done with Stone Roses now. Morrissey is another who could headline if he keeps his mouth shut ha ha, Pixies for me could headline but im not sure theyre strong enough these days for the Victorious audience, maybe with a strong sub.

4 hours ago, luckysalt said:

If Noel headlined when the festival was smaller no way is Liam too big.

Kasabian I could see at a push. I can't see The Killers doing it but who knows? 

Bastille are too small, Snow Patrol are the right demo, so maybe, Courteeners could headline Friday night yeah. 

I actually called all 3 headliners right after last years, but for next year I've not a clue. 

I wonder if they could manage to get Pulp together? Suede are another maybe as sub, New Order sub, could see primal scream back, maybe get Ian Brown if he's done with Stone Roses now. Morrissey is another who could headline if he keeps his mouth shut ha ha, Pixies for me could headline but im not sure theyre strong enough these days for the Victorious audience, maybe with a strong sub.

Kasabian, Liam Gallagher and the killers played major festivals this year and last year. 

• 2 months later...

Unusual post from Victorious this morning about Bohemian Rhapsody...

It's unlike them to post anything but countdowns/throwbacks/ticket & line up information.

Could we have our first headliner hint?

Edit: they do seem to like to post polls about things and I've just not really noticed so perhaps there is nothing to see here.

Edited by Tommy101
tried to embed the post but failed

6 hours ago, Tommy101 said:

It's unlike them to post anything but countdowns/throwbacks/ticket & line up information.

Edit: they do seem to like to post polls about things and I've just not really noticed so perhaps there is nothing to see here.

Could it be queen and Adam Lambert

On 11/4/2018 at 8:37 AM, Tommy101 said:

Not on FB so I had to have a look, looks like they seem to post a hell of a lot more shite on FB than they do twitter, just a quick look and I see they have a vote on if the queen film is worth watching, a vote on are you onto xmas now halloween is over or do you do bonfires night and a vote on is ghostbusters theme or thriller by MJ a better halloween song.

So i'd say theres nothing in it. Although, of all festivals I think Queen would be a good fit at Victorious.

As im here, I have no plans on returning for 2019. Nothing to do with Victorious but i've done 4 years in a row and from 2005 [and there were more before that, but I had a break] ive done multiple festivals every year and I think I need a break, 14 years straight of multiple festivals, its gotten to the point, 1 they're very expensive and 2 they just don't feel a special experience anymore. So will take a HUGE line up to get me and the other half back. Hope its a good one for everyone else though! But hope its a bad one for me!

35 minutes ago, thesecretingredientiscrime said:

Florence would be the biggest artist the festival has ever had.

Theres more chance of you headlining the other stage.

bigger than noel g weller phonics rita ora paloma prodigy etc etc etc

Edited by retrokev