CALLING ALL UK DANCE MUSIC AND FESTIVAL FANS: Please help me with my master's by completing this short survey.

jphewitt3103

Hi

I'm a master's student at Greenwich currently developing a model to measure the innovativeness of music festival lineups using tangible and objective data for my dissertation.

This short survey is designed to test the models I have composed which I hope some of you could complete being a community of music festival enthusiasts. It should take no more than 10 minutes but it will help me out massively!

Thanks

https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=CvQWNelaVkm7qzlRYuWJztgMilYRtE5EsV1d2tY69N1UQ0lIRFRJT1pIQlUwVjJUTVdQRlA4OUlWSy4u

I clicked on the link.

I read this;

What is the study about? The overall aim of this research is to further establish a reliable and calculable model to measure the innovativeness of music festival line-ups. The finished research will include aggregations concerning the innovativeness of 4 UK dance music festival line-ups using tangible data, which will be corroborated against the results of this survey to validate its accuracy.

And then I stopped reading. 

That alone should help you out massively.