tobydlb

Boardmasters 2019

3 hours ago, bigcharlie65 said:

I'm thinking Gang Of Youths will come and headline the Land Of Saints Stage on the Saturday 

no way big enough, probably sub at most/ last year was lily allen, friendly fires and everything everything. this year they have the wombats, then maybe someone like loyle carner (at nass (also global) possibly?

probably a few weeks time then, maybe just a bit before payday? or after the tickets go up a tier? not too sure tbh, as we got wu-tang fairly recently, but i'd imagine in the next few weeks as a lot of the festivals are releasing further announcements. 

17 minutes ago, stanh said:

probably a few weeks time then, maybe just a bit before payday? or after the tickets go up a tier? not too sure tbh, as we got wu-tang fairly recently, but i'd imagine in the next few weeks as a lot of the festivals are releasing further announcements. 

think truck is pretty soon, so might be after that (with some overlaps)

i imagine we have all of our different stage headliners at the moment so i imagine the biggest name we’ll get is possibly a sub for Foals day unless Jorja Smith is big enough to fill that role?

Friday:

Main // Wu Tang

Unleashed // DJ EZ

Land Saints // The Wombats

Saturday:

Main // Florence

Unleashed // Jax Jones & Martin Solveig

Land Saints // Franz Ferdinand

Sunday:

Main // Foals

Unleashed // Wilkinson B2B Sub Focus

Land Saints // Plan B

7 hours ago, OFWGKTA said:

i imagine we have all of our different stage headliners at the moment so i imagine the biggest name we’ll get is possibly a sub for Foals day unless Jorja Smith is big enough to fill that role?

Friday:

Main // Wu Tang

Unleashed // DJ EZ

Land Saints // The Wombats

Saturday:

Main // Florence

Unleashed // Jax Jones & Martin Solveig

Land Saints // Franz Ferdinand

Sunday:

Main // Foals

Unleashed // Wilkinson B2B Sub Focus

Land Saints // Plan B

think the efestivals website says planB and Franz are both on the main stage (i might be wrong)

10 hours ago, OFWGKTA said:

Franz Ferdinand, Razorlight, Plan B  are all on the main stage so we only have The Wombats headlining LOS at the moment which is pretty huge to be honest every other stage has it's headliners Jorja Smith I believe is big enough to sub that stage. Circa Waves For LOS headliner and Metronomy possibly. 

Friday 

MS = Wu Tang // Giggs 

Unleashed = DJ EZ 

Los = The Wombats 

Saturday 

MS = Florence & The Machine // Dizzee Rascal 

Unleashed = Martin Solveig b2b Jax Jones 

Los = Circa Waves 

Sunday 

MS= Foals // Jorja Smith 

Unleashed = Wilkinson B2B Sub Focus 

Los = Metronomy 

these just got announced, already some overlaps but may be more with next announcements (would love johnny marr or ride)

same happened last year AD2D9A1B-C1FE-4AF5-9F0A-01B1B4F32835.jpeg.7af78f4ba0893a7cb1ffe588a1f21b83.jpeg

5 hours ago, bigcharlie65 said:

Wouldn't be Surprised If we see the Vaccines turn up on the LOS stage to be honest. 

think they’re playing cornwall already sadly (leopallooza):

1 hour ago, bigcharlie65 said:

8am Thursday More Acts Announced  

last year we got miles kane, feeder, kele okereke i think- who do you think this time?

was thinking johnny marr or tom grennan maybe 

20 minutes ago, maxdillon7 said:

last year we got miles kane, feeder, kele okereke i think- who do you think this time?

was thinking johnny marr or tom grennan maybe 

Well I mean they need another Big name for headlining LOS stage so I agree Tom and Johnny are good shouts Im thinking Rex Orange County Might turn up, thinking about how this festival is growing they could have Booked The Streets we can only hope so thinking 

3rd Wave = The Streets // Rex Orange County // Johnny Marr // Gang Of Youths // Two Feet // 

Like those are my guesses for top acts still to come? 

Edited by bigcharlie65

1 hour ago, bigcharlie65 said:

Well I mean they need another Big name for headlining LOS stage so I agree Tom and Johnny are good shouts Im thinking Rex Orange County Might turn up, thinking about how this festival is growing they could have Booked The Streets we can only hope so thinking 

3rd Wave = The Streets // Rex Orange County // Johnny Marr // Gang Of Youths // Two Feet // 

Like those are my guesses for top acts still to come? 

would be good but i think the streets are headlining boomtown, which is normally the same weekend 

rex would definitely fit with the bill 

loyle carner is at nass, which is a global event, so maybe he could rear his head? got a new song song with jorja smith, so could play the same day maybe 

39 minutes ago, maxdillon7 said:

oyle carner is at nass,

Loyal Carner is a great shout he was brilliant in 2017 probably one of the stand out acts him and Rex Orange would be a great mix 

Edited by bigcharlie65

Looking at there Instagram The Point line up and Unleashed stage line ups are complete however this may mean that The LOS is not complete and The Main stage is not complete. plus all those small ones. 

i doubt theres a slot left now for him, but i'd love to see diplo to be added. other than that, loyle carner and rex orange county would be insane

Friday 

MS = Wu Tang // Giggs // The Hunna // Bears Den // Ocean Wisdom

Unleashed = DJ EZ // Two Feet

Los = The Wombats // Razorlight 

Saturday 

MS = Florence & The Machine // Dizzee Rascal // Franz Ferdinand // Mahalia //  

Unleashed = Martin Solveig b2b Jax Jones // My Nu Leng & Dread Mc 

Los = Rex Orange County // Sam Fender 

Sunday 

MS= Foals // Jorja Smith //Plan B // Lewis Capaldi // Micheal Franti & Spearhead 

Unleashed = Wilkinson B2B Sub Focus // Flava D // Dimension 

Los = Loyal Carner // Slaves 

This year they have so many big acts it's pretty hard to put in places

Edited by bigcharlie65

rudimental make sense i guess- although their posts all seem to be about rudimental, there are some other good additions (imo) like whenyoung and soak

Rudimental is pretty Big for the Los Stage this year there really pulling it out the bag!!! apart from Sunday like it's standard BM lineup on Sunday

Edited by bigcharlie65

Seems to be a Theme here between BM special guest's and NASS Headliners cause if Cypress Hill are announced as Sundays Special Guest hahaha that would be pretty insane perhaps headlining the LOS stage on Sunday and Plan B subbing that stage I can see this happening. 

Edited by bigcharlie65

6 hours ago, bigcharlie65 said:

Seems to be a Theme here between BM special guest's and NASS Headliners cause if Cypress Hill are announced as Sundays Special Guest hahaha that would be pretty insane perhaps headlining the LOS stage on Sunday and Plan B subbing that stage I can see this happening. 

might be a bit far fetched having the headliner of another festival pitted against a main stage headliner- they’re not even doing the that with the current nass overlaps (giggs is on mainstage, and rudimental are a dj set, not a proper set)/ maybe a different act tho? like loyle carner possibly 

can someone do a clashfinder with vague predictions now we have stage & day splits?