tobydlb

YNOT 2019

2 minutes ago, Samjones said:

Highly doubt it’s true but someone on Twitter has suggested that it’s two door, a ezra/ Bombay co head and florence

George Ezra does not need a co-headliner. In any way. He's headlining bigger festivals than Y-Not this year

• Upvote 1

F382C21A-222E-4BA6-AB60-7C198A61AD1D.thumb.png.b5006d5fc728197ac12ac27a873c378b.pngThey sent these out a week ago, on the postcards

makes the “leak” a bit more likely

Edited by alf13

3 minutes ago, Samjones said:

Highly doubt it’s true but someone on Twitter has suggested that it’s two door, a ezra/ Bombay co head and florence

Ezra is headlining Latitude, Parklife and IOW, no way he would agree to co-head Ynot. Not believing that at all

Isn't this the same weekend as Truck though?

My interpretation of both posters would have You Me At Six subbing the Saturday at both Festivals.... unless I've made a massive cock up reading the posters?

4 minutes ago, alf13 said:

F382C21A-222E-4BA6-AB60-7C198A61AD1D.thumb.png.b5006d5fc728197ac12ac27a873c378b.pngThey sent these out a week ago, on the postcards

makes the “leak” a bit more likely

elbow and franz ferdinand... leak must be true

3 minutes ago, Rocketfrog1820 said:

Isn't this the same weekend as Truck though?

My interpretation of both posters would have You Me At Six subbing the Saturday at both Festivals.... unless I've made a massive cock up reading the posters?

Yh it would but I’d imagine the days of the acts could easily have been moved since the production of the draft poster

51 minutes ago, NerdsNatterings said:

The only thing that stops me from believing this is real is that Elbow and Franz Ferdinand are placed where they are. Seem to be really weak bookings for their placements.

Just to say Elbow headlined Victorious with Franz subbing them in 2017 and Victorious is 65k. 

Just now, Samjones said:

Yh it would but I’d imagine the days of the acts could easily have been moved since the production of the draft poster

That would make perfect sense - I thought I was being really stupid and couldn't work out why! haha!

14 minutes ago, tobydlb said:

something to do with the sketch of an elbow

Brilliant banter mate, almost as good banter as having elbow headline a festival aimed at teens

They've really not made it clear who the Quarry and Thursday headliners are.

But yeah, I'm liking the lower card for this. The Hunna, The Damned, The Subways, Skinny Lister, Black Honey, Arkells, Demob Happy.

Twitter fully slagging it off mind.

12 minutes ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

Going down not so splendidly on twitter 😬

I'm not surprised. Also I'd any one actually thought Wolf Alice would be headlining Other at Glasto this will confirm they wouldn't be.

2 hours ago, Samjones said:

Christ you’re a sassy bugger aren’t ya, we aren’t saying you’re wrong, just saying that there’s plenty of argument for both sides

Sassy ? 

Just now, BeddingatReading said:

Fingers crossed it's on the Friday, I'd 100% see them over Elbow.

Fingers crossed it’s not, the hunna are shocking 

Quite like this.

I only just caught up but I don’t think anyone puts Elbow as a headliner on a fake poster. Not a large crossover between Elbow-heads and tech-savvy festival fanatics.