YNOT 2019

tobydlb

1 minute ago, BeddingatReading said:

Can see Y Not having a very similar (or even identical) lineup to Truck this year, for the first time I can remember both festivals are on the same weekend so I wouldn’t be surprised to see the same headliners just with the days swapped around 

Y not are likely to have Courteeners instead of Wolf Alice though I would imagine 

14 minutes ago, FestivalJamie said:

Y not are likely to have Courteeners instead of Wolf Alice though I would imagine 

Do you think they’re likely to have Foals though as Truck for Foals is a very small show but they’re a local band so not sure they’ll do Y Not as well. Kendal and Tramlines are also Global festivals so could see acts like Chic and Doves, maybe even George Ezra as he played Global festivals last year. I think Courteeners will defo be one headliner

22 minutes ago, BeddingatReading said:

Noel won’t be back so soon. Also Bastille are subbing Reading/Leeds so you’d think they’d be too big to sub YNot in the same year. 

Why does everyone think this, Bastille have moved down to R1 head against foos. Still too big to sub anyway

8 minutes ago, foolee said:

Do you think they’re likely to have Foals though as Truck for Foals is a very small show but they’re a local band so not sure they’ll do Y Not as well. Kendal and Tramlines are also Global festivals so could see acts like Chic and Doves, maybe even George Ezra as he played Global festivals last year. I think Courteeners will defo be one headliner

chic are busy all ynot weekend

12 minutes ago, foolee said:

Could definitely see Courteeners, Ezra & TDCC headlining. Definitely think foals is a possibility as may have agreed on a deal to perform at both festivals.

2 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Find it hard to believe Cage the Elephant could headline. Longshot but with things running out to do within the UK, I could see:

Tame Impala

Courteeners

Foals

A strong set of headliners that would sell well.

Really cannot see a band headlining Coachella headlining Y Not festival not long after. 

Have a feeling Liam Gallagher is going to headline this, The Streets sub.

Think personally that it’ll be Courteeners, The Streets and Two Door, sharing something with Kendall and Truck would be the best of both worlds and The Streets would be a decent booking bearing in mind they’ve only got Parklife and Glastonbury this summer so far.