YNOT 2019

tobydlb

1 minute ago, eFestivals said:

they're the sorts of 2nd-line artists which are the staple as Y-Not headliners tho.

Just now, Samjones said:

I dunno, I think them as headliner and sub are reasonable

I honestly didn't realise Elbow were as big and relevant as a headliner to be fair. Also, having Franz Ferdinand above Don Broco is a bit confusing but then again they would be way more popular with the mainstream fans so I guess it does make sense

Just now, NerdsNatterings said:

I honestly didn't realise Elbow were as big and relevant as a headliner to be fair. Also, having Franz Ferdinand above Don Broco is a bit confusing but then again they would be way more popular with the mainstream fans so I guess it does make sense

Elbow don’t do anything for me but they are a pretty big name, same with frank, think they are more widely recognised than don broco

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BeddingatReading said:

One other thing I've noticed, White Lies are down as Thursday headliner I'm assuming but they seem very low down. Slaves are Truck headliner and first on the second line so surely they seem too low? I may be clutching at straws and wishful thinking because I don't like the look of it ?

Hahaha hopefully yh, they said Thursday headliner deffo in this announcement, also a quarry headliner

3 minutes ago, BeddingatReading said:

One other thing I've noticed, White Lies are down as Thursday headliner I'm assuming but they seem very low down. Slaves are Truck headliner and first on the second line so surely they seem too low? I may be clutching at straws and wishful thinking because I don't like the look of it ?

To add to this both Kendal and truck have their Thursday headliners in the top section of the poster, you’d think ynot would be the same

1 minute ago, Samjones said:

Hahaha hopefully yh, they said Thursday headliner deffo in this announcement, also a quarry headliner

All three Quarry in this announcement. Trying to think of who would headline the Quarry, Happy Mondays & the Hunna maybe? If the lineup is like this then will they not tell us who's headlining it???

27 minutes ago, JBarbour said:

9,999 vs 30/35,000 (depending if application is approved for increased capacity at Y not this year) 

So.based on these numbers;

Truck = approx £1.1million in ticket sales

YNOT = approx £4-4.5million in ticket sales 

YNOT isn't 4 times as good this year is it...

3 minutes ago, Rocketfrog1820 said:

Isn't this the same weekend as Truck though?

My interpretation of both posters would have You Me At Six subbing the Saturday at both Festivals.... unless I've made a massive cock up reading the posters?

Yh it would but I’d imagine the days of the acts could easily have been moved since the production of the draft poster

51 minutes ago, NerdsNatterings said:

The only thing that stops me from believing this is real is that Elbow and Franz Ferdinand are placed where they are. Seem to be really weak bookings for their placements.

Just to say Elbow headlined Victorious with Franz subbing them in 2017 and Victorious is 65k.