YNOT 2019

tobydlb

10 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

just on the look of it, yup.

Seen upsized ones before, have all been fakes. 

As I said, there's no reason why it would be upsized.

Cool, I’d imagine the lineup will be very similar to this which is why it’s a believable fake, however anyone could easily make a believable fake with truck, Kendal etc having released their lineup by now

34 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

just on the look of it, yup.

Seen upsized ones before, have all been fakes. 

As I said, there's no reason why it would be upsized.

I could be reading into this a bit too much, but based on the branding and colour scheme of the more recent social media posts this looks like a pretty good fake... If it is a fake. Normally fake posters are made out of the posters from previous years. This one seems to have new graphics which seems unusual. Could be the real deal...

5 minutes ago, The_Groke said:

I could be reading into this a bit too much, but based on the branding and colour scheme of the more recent social media posts this looks like a pretty good fake... If it is a fake. Normally fake posters are made out of the posters from previous years. This one seems to have new graphics which seems unusual. Could be the real deal...

Exactly my thinking, has things making it seem real and things making it seem fake

5 minutes ago, The_Groke said:

looks like it might be genuine, but ....

Fake's are normally done by starting with official artwork - so you'd expect one to look like whatever branding a fest is using.

21 minutes ago, BeddingatReading said:

Surely if Wolf Alice are big enough to headline truck, they're big enough to headline Y Not, considering they have a similar capacity.

9,999 vs 30/35,000 (depending if application is approved for increased capacity at Y not this year) 

Edited by JBarbour

Just now, Samjones said:

Jbarbour you seem to know stuff, any idea if this leaked lineup is real or not?

Just now, tobydlb said:

u knew the tramlines lineup so any clue on YNOT?

Ha

No sorry, not this time. Looks legit though. Either a very good fake or real leak. A draft poster doesn't always end up what actually gets announced. Extra acts got announced on the Tramlines line up vs the leak. Some acts don't give the go-ahead to be announced until the 11th hour

Just now, JBarbour said:

Ha

No sorry, not this time. Looks legit though. Either a very good fake or real leak. A draft poster doesn't always end up what actually gets announced. Extra acts got announced on the Tramlines line up vs the leak. Some acts don't give the go-ahead to be announced until the 11th hour

Haha fair enough, hoping is fake but guess we will see