YNOT 2019

tobydlb

27 minutes ago, gfa said:

Can you explain how these both link to 17 stars?

It was 17 asterix, the tweet was 'one headliner is hiding behind this *****************' looking through their replies to people sounds like it was a bit of a troll but could be something to build up hype for an announcement coming soon. Off chance some fests announce tomorrow but I think the news will start ramping up next week. TDCC seem like a good fit whether related to that clue or not.

Edited by Chaarlie
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

17 letters per band.

2 hours ago, Chaarlie said:

It was 17 asterix, the tweet was 'one headliner is hiding behind this *****************' looking through their replies to people sounds like it was a bit of a troll but could be something to build up hype for an announcement coming soon. Off chance some fests announce tomorrow but I think the news will start ramping up next week. TDCC seem like a good fit whether related to that clue or not.

ah thanks - would love to see tdcc there myself :) 

19 minutes ago, incident said:

It may be something to do with the shambles they had a couple years ago, and them being unhappy when people reported said shambles.

it's the first part, and none of the 2nd part.

I might get round to re-adding it as they managed to not fuck up last year although all that really proved is that they can run a fest in good conditions, which we already knew.

8 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I might get round to re-adding it as they managed to not fuck up last year although all that really proved is that they can run a fest in good conditions, which we already knew.

Haha fair enough, It was a complete shambles. Didn't go last year because of it. Took me ages to convince the wife we should go back. Are there any rumours flying around?

Edited by Wagon

26 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

You say good conditions however last year was very very windy and where possible they did a very good job of changing when acts were to play rather than cancelling, I thought they did a very good last year personally 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Samjones said:

You say good conditions however last year was very very windy and where possible they did a very good job of changing when acts were to play rather than cancelling, I thought they did a very good last year personally 

true dat