Sign in to follow this  
gregory

INmusic Festival 2019

They said more dates on twitter so still possible.

Also I think the biggest reason why Muse won't be there is their stage show. It's gonna be massive and I can't see them pulling that out on Jarun

Edited by Nicklord

Ask them about Inmusic if you have Twitter. Matt Bellamy is replying to people, he gave information about tour in Mexico, Japan, South America...

22 hours ago, Nicklord said:

Maybe they announce a "new" headliner tomorrow with Mad cool (what a bad name) and APE in UK. Someone like The Strokes or something

The National and The chemical Brothers. Thoughts?

34 minutes ago, activean said:

The National and The chemical Brothers. Thoughts?

Could see The Chemical Brothers if they do their live show

It says "First press conference" 

We'll see what's going on. Maybe just a general theme and stuff like that for 2019 and looking back at this year with announcements soon

They said that the first headliner will be announced on November 30. And after that date the price will be around 100 HRK (15 EUR) higher. 

So, I think it will be a bigger name. They did this only once, in 2017 after they announced Kings Of Leon. 

Edited by edge235
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, edge235 said:

They said that the first headliner will be announced on November 30. And after that date the price will be around 100 HRK (15 EUR) higher. 

So, I think it will be a bigger name. They did this only once, in 2017 after they announced Kings Of Leon. 

Was just coming here to ask someone to translate their Instagram post, thanks. 

I guess The Cure, but who knows. Nov 30th is ages away, wonder if we’ll get a smaller headliner before then. 

Probably not. So on november 30th we will have only one headliner and the ticket price will be around 70€. Last year around Christmas I paid 50€, at that time we already had QOTSA and Nick.

This has to be something big, probably one of the heads from Hurricane/Southside. 

8 minutes ago, gregory said:

Was just coming here to ask someone to translate their Instagram post, thanks. 

I guess The Cure, but who knows. Nov 30th is ages away, wonder if we’ll get a smaller headliner before then. 

It’ll be Muse. Tickets at that price with a single band announced?! Few Croats will be buying them regardless who they announce.

• Upvote 1

Muse could fit dates wise. They have a gap then. But there's no way they'll bring full stage show if it's them. They'll have huge B stage for example and stuff like that according to the ticket selling sites. But hey, I won't be complaining if it's them! :lol:

Maybe FF? They're probably cheaper now after touring relentlessly last few years than Muse in their first leg of a new tour

Could be the festival has both The Cure and Muse. That would be very very strong, and can justify a ticket price of around 70 euro. For international fans it will still be pretty cheap, but for people from Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia, thats seems like a pretty pricey ticket.

Dont care about Croats, they are always complaining. They want to see Radiohead, FF, Muse etc. for 50€. 

I dont wanna go every few months to Vienna to see biggest bands, I'm tired of that, I wanna watch them @ Inmusic. I will sell my ticket for 40€ (bought at entrance this year) and buy a new one for 100€ if they announce Foos.

p.s. I'm from Croatia ?

Edited by everest
  • Upvote 1

Wow.  I found some article confirming what edge235 point out. Ticket price will be 499 kn = 67 €, i think it is more than last and previous years door (or sold out) price. Also their director said they need to raise the ticket price to get the big names and to follow the competition. 

Well they are going to need big names to attract enough people, the price is quite high for Croatians and they represents around 60% of visitors. 

How sure are we about the Muse? I was thinking of going to solo show in their tour but that changes things. 

From Rock Wercher topic, Neil Young on tour next year ? 

And this year interview about artist they want: 

"Prije svega legende poput Neila Younga koji nikada nije nastupio u Hrvatskoj, no sve je pitanje financija."

Now use Google Translate ;)

Source:
https://www.jutarnji.hr/kultura/zoran-maric-inmusic-je-za-europu-jos-uvijek-mali-ali-dovodimo-velike-zvijezde-bude-li-novca-dovest-cemo-i-pearl-jam-te-radiohead/7519023/

45871533_10156846172719732_5967830222836334592_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent.frkv2-1.fna&oh=bcf8255318c199b5f10b4160f8efc255&oe=5C84E2C9

2 hours ago, everest said:

Dont care about Croats, 

p.s. I'm from Croatia ?

Figures...you lot are always bitching about each other ?.

As for how sure it’s Muse it just seems to fit this year what with the rumours, date gap in Muse tour schedule plus I’m sure I remember admins saying last year they would have Muse one day with a knowing wink...

• Upvote 1

If its The Cure and Muse, thats massive, also very expensive, and the third day will have to suffer, and have a smaller headliner act, like Interpol last year.

Also the 30th November is exactly 2 weeks after the Muse tour goes on sale. Give it two weeks to let people in the area buy tickets for Graz and Budapest then announce them for inmusic.....logically it just has to be them. I think they will definitely have The Cure also but given they are playing everywhere I don’t think that’s an announcement that precedes. a price rise.

• Upvote 1

On 3/26/2018 at 9:06 AM, gregory said:

ahahaha sorry unless Muse's career takes a considerable fall they will never play INmusic. What's next, Coldplay?

I've never hoped I've been wrong more. Not a massive fan of Muse's later stuff, but seeing them somewhere as small as INmusic with low production just like back in 2001/2003 when I fell for them would be pretty dreamy.... 

Y'all got my hopes up now...

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, gregory said:

I've never hoped I've been wrong more. Not a massive fan of Muse's later stuff, but seeing them somewhere as small as INmusic with low production just like back in 2001/2003 when I fell for them would be pretty dreamy.... 

Y'all got my hopes up now...

Sorry about that Gregory. To help temper your expectations I should mention I have an appalling record with predictions ?...

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, everest said:

The Smashing Pumpkins will be great, but Inmusic people are more into Muse, The Cure

Pumpkins >> Muse

Anyone have an experience re-selling tickets?

Was looking into buying them (not 100% I can go or not), and it says "Tickets are individually personalized to the named ticket holder and are non-transferable. Please enter all names that will appear on ticket(s). All fields are required. For Billing information please use separate form below."