INmusic Festival 2019

gregory

48 minutes ago, edge235 said:

My friend just told me he saw Muse accidentally published a post for Croatian fans together with the flag. But they removed it after a few seconds so he did not manage to take the screenshot. 

So, it could be a good evidence that they are really coming to INmusic.

This?

Image may contain: text

1 hour ago, Nicklord said:

I got a sponsored Muse post with a Serbian flag and something like "Serbian Musers. Get your album copy at blahblah"

Pretty sure he got the same thing

You are right, targeted online advertising only, for new album.

21 hours ago, ParanoidTourist said:

If both the Cure and Muse play this year I´ll definitely consider gloing to this festival. Anyone who´s been at In Music before and can share their thoughts on the pros and cons? Can you stay in central Zagreb and go by bus to the festival each day? 

Solid festival, more based on concerts than other stuff. Festival is happening from 5pm to 5am with 4 live stages + 2 or 3 dj stages. Zagreb is budget friendly, just like the festival (not like it used to be, but still compared to more expensive countries..). The nearest tram station that can be reached from everywhere in Zagreb is 2km from festival entrance, from there you can walk or use free overcrowded festival shuttle bus. 

Pros:

- Ticket price, in 2017 there were Kings Of Leon, Kasabian, Arcade Fire and Alt- J and final ticket price was 60€. 

- Few big names every year, mostly rock, not so much commercial stuff.

- Nature, happening on an island. 

- Drink prices, pint of beer was around 2.5€, expect this year they had Craft beer only and it was around 3.5€ i think. 

- Mixed age audience that appreciates good music, Nick Cave was the most packed artist this year.

Cons:

-lack of music/stage choice

-Food

-Connection to city

-Their PR

Edited by activean
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, activean said:

How come you choose INmusic over Open'er for 2019? 

I'm kind of hoping for Muse after all these speculations, so the damage has been done..

Last 2 years I did both (traveled from Zagreb to Gdynia by land!!), this year I will spend longer in Croatia instead for Foo's and INmusic. Open'er is pretty cool but a lot of people, and I didn't think last years lineup was that strong in the end. A lot of shit on the main 2 stages.

Now I (/ we) just gotta pray INmusic doesn't fuck us. I don't expect anything less than Muse, The Cure and Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer lol

Announcement week! Final odds for this Friday (just for fun but based on who's available, suitable, and possible):

The Cure 4/1
Muse 10/1
Weezer 15/1
The 1975 18/1
Foals 18/1
Bon Iver 20/1
Kraftwerk 20/1
Vampire Weekend 30/1
The Strokes 30/1
Thom Yorke 33/1
Tool 35/1
Smashing Pumpkins 40/1
Sumski 40/1

Your turn.

2 minutes ago, activean said:

Meanwhile NOS Alive confirmed Smashing Pumpkins, so they are around..

Not do sure if they are so expensive..

Yep. Smashing Pumpkins announced for NOS Alive, about 4 weeks after their last current Euro date (Download on June 16th) - INmusic is in the middle the two dates.

12 hours ago, gregory said:

Announcement week! Final odds for this Friday (just for fun but based on who's available, suitable, and possible):

The Cure 4/1
Muse 10/1
Weezer 15/1
The 1975 18/1
Foals 18/1
Bon Iver 20/1
Kraftwerk 20/1
Vampire Weekend 30/1
The Strokes 30/1
Thom Yorke 33/1
Tool 35/1
Smashing Pumpkins 40/1
Sumski 40/1

Your turn.

Okey, i.'ll give it a shot. So the exact words were"A major headliner announcement is set for Friday, Nov 30th". 

The 1975 , Foals, Bon Iver ,Vampire Weekend ,The Strokes ,Thom Yorke are all great and most of them sound suitable for INmusic, just not as major announcement, not that big (as we hope to be). Kraftwerk are passing by to Italy at that time, they would be at INmusic exactly after 10 years so they are possible,  but i don't expect them to be announced on Friday.

Muse 5/1, The Cure 5/1, Mumford&Sons 8/1,  Smashing Pumpkins 8/1, Weezer 15/1, Florence 15/1, Artic Monkeys 20/1, Sumski 50/1 

Are Tool definitely ruled out?

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, everest said:

Tool is playing June 25th in Zurich and June 28th Rock Werchter. They didn't announce show in France because they are Hellfest (June 21-23th) exclusive, this is my opinion. Hellfest will announce full lineup in a hour or two. 

That's the reason why I think that they are ruled out + at this moment they are too expensive for Inmusic. They didn't play in Europe 10 years and now they are headlining biggest festivals in Europe, so the price is very very high

Tool will play on the 23rd of June at Hellfest