INmusic Festival 2019

gregory

14 minutes ago, gregory said:

Another local act. It really is that time of year then hey.

No mention of stage or headliner status on the website. They played in Zagreb last night apparently, huge venue... 

They have 93 listeners per month on Spotify so I guees not a high stage status (I hope)

Spotify sadly isn't available in any Balkan countries, so number of Spotify listeners doesn't mean nothing here .. YouTube views are more relevant. 

You can only find an announcement if you choose Croatian language on webpage and they are sorted just before Edi East, so probably Balkan goes north stage. 

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, gregory said:

What do we make to this…

57B1D23A-EBC2-43BA-93E3-E297F0D6779D.thumb.png.462ddc327718fd40f7cc116266149a97.png

My theory is that they have been trying to seal a deal (and failed?) with a known band and therefore didn't know where to put Santigold on the line up, hence the longer wait for the poster.

This poster also seems to indicate that Santigold plays the main stage. Could this mean we have one more name for 3rd on main and one more World stage headliner? 

27 minutes ago, NomadicMan said:

They could easily have then on world stage instead.

Yeah there’s still a chance Sofi and Frank T are headlining World Stage. Hard to tell, but the fact they are not logos like Santigold suggests not... 

Edited by gregory

35 minutes ago, NomadicMan said:

Looking at that clashfinder I’m thinking this is a pretty good edition. Whilst not the big bands I want to see there is certainly more on each day worth watching than previous years.

Exactly my thoughts. 

50€ well spent, this could be a nice start of the summer.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, ParanoidTourist said:

Asked the organizers yesterday if they have announced all acts on main stage by now. Still haven't got a response..

Technically they can say 'yes' as there are many competition winners to be added to the stage..

The big question I guess is if there are any World Stage headliners left to come, if not it means we might get a Main Stage act or two, though they could be Pins or Bombino level...

21 minutes ago, gregory said:

Technically they can say 'yes' as there are many competition winners to be added to the stage..

The big question I guess is if there are any World Stage headliners left to come, if not it means we might get a Main Stage act or two, though they could be Pins or Bombino level...

Ah ok. Didn't realize that competition winners also play main stage. Still hoping for a band slightly above the Bombino and Pins level;)

In any case, already bought tickets so I'll enjoy the fest for what it is.    

I guess Sigrid or Rosalia could be a World Stage headliner, might be too big though but both European artists. 

Will INmusic be so silly as to announce a new act on a day when everyone is talking about the Glasto announcement? Wouldn't put it past them... But bet we're more likely to get ANOTHER youtube post of Friday I'm In Love with "See Glastonbury headliners The Cure in Zagreb for only €67!"