Sign in to follow this  
gregory

INmusic Festival 2019

29 minutes ago, everest said:

Why do you compare inmusic with exit? Exit is electronic festival with so many shitty acts. They had in past excellent bands, but now, only electronic garbage with few good rock bands. I've been on Sea star in 2017 only because of Prodigy and that was my worst festival experience. Exit is probably same shit.

For me, even if I dont like many bands on Inmusic, they still have a better lineup in a last few years.

Because The Cure are playing both, as @Nicklord had mentioned, but for much less (€25 per ticket) :)

Anyway, to no ones surprise, they deleted that conversation thread I mentioned, but I screen short it last week for prosperity https://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/topic/226792-inmusic-festival-2019/?do=findComment&comment=5570980 

52 minutes ago, everest said:

Why do you compare inmusic with exit? Exit is electronic festival with so many shitty acts. They had in past excellent bands, but now, only electronic garbage with few good rock bands. I've been on Sea star in 2017 only because of Prodigy and that was my worst festival experience. Exit is probably same shit.

For me, even if I dont like many bands on Inmusic, they still have a better lineup in a last few years.

That's not the point but @gregory explained what I wanted to say :D

Also if you don't like electronic music doesn't mean it's garbage. I'm not the happiest with the shift Exit took from alt rock to electronic fest but there's almost no shitty electronic music there, plus Exit has literally every type of music so of course when you look at the lineup you wouldn't like everything. Last year on the same day I saw (in order) LP, Fever Ray, 10 minutes of Migos, Sevdaliza, friend's metal band at some small stage and then Richie Hawtin

Edited by Nicklord
  • Upvote 1

Still think we've got a headliner to come. Realistically, I think it has to be one of;

The 1975
Liam Gallagher 
Kraftwerk
Bastille
Franz Ferdinand

Less realistically;

Tame Impala
Mumford & Sons
...Muse

• Upvote 1

I put that Excel lineup file online, open for everyone to edit (i hope it works)
INmusic lineup

Overall i would say lineup is not that bad so far but it is missing some big names compared to last two editions. It is comparable more to INmusic#11 in 2016.

But in case with two more solid names announced it would out of a sudden become quite strong, with more "known" names than usually and quite strong under cards (for INmusic standards)

@gregory I can't think of a more realistic acts you named on that list 👍I would take Liam but expecting Kraftwerk/Bastille. Just not FF please haha .. 

Edited by activean
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, NomadicMan said:

Tickets for Frank Carter at Tvornica are on sale now for anyone local (28th March). 100 kuna (12 pounds)...

They were very good last summer in Prague, would recommend, especially for the price. 

3 minutes ago, gregory said:

They were very good last summer in Prague, would recommend, especially for the price. 

I’ve already got tickets 👍 nice little venue, capacity is only around 1500 so should be great.

He is actually very popular here, three months ago he was in Ljubljana, pretty much sold out the arena and this happens rarely 

The Cure and Bryan Adams, I dont want to know how the audience would look like, probably more like a funeral than a festival audience 😂😂

• Like 1

Just following out of interest - and it's quite a funny thread :P - but I've never seen a festival putting out so many different posters :lol:

• Upvote 2