INmusic Festival 2019

gregory

28 minutes ago, activean said:

Love the new Smashing Pumpkins album, is there at least a small chance of them to be the 3rd headliner or are they just too big with The Cure already on the bill ? 

This friday or maybe monday we could get one more name. :)

Looking at their tours dates I don’t think any chance. Looks to me like they’ll be having a couple weeks at home between a couple of European stints. Besides it’s gonna be Muse innit ?

This year I've been to Rock Werchter, NOS Alive, I've seen Arcade Fire too, but Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls is the best act I've seen with The National this year. You're definitely in for a treat. He controls even more the space on stage and interactions with the audience than Dave Grohl now. He's like a young punk Bruce Springsteen. Have a lot of fun and feel lucky ;)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Tremousse said:

This year I've been to Rock Werchter, NOS Alive, I've seen Arcade Fire too, but Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls is the best act I've seen with The National this year. You're definitely in for a treat. He controls even more the space on stage and interactions with the audience than Dave Grohl now. He's like a young punk Bruce Springsteen. Have a lot of fun and feel lucky ;)

Plus he’s a bloody nice bloke whilst doing it ☺️

• Like 1

The latest album, Darker Days, was released in October this year and will be presented to local audiences on the always exciting Europavox Hidden stage and as part of the fantastic lineup of Croatia's biggest open-air festival! 

Wow! Pretty decent (unless INmusic move them...)

I know they're a bit washed up, but arguably the biggest act to play on Hidden Stage so far..? Headliners in 2017 were Booka Shade, Public Service Broadcasting, Haus and in 2018 Superorganism, General Elektriks & Reykjavíkurdætur

Edited by gregory
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, gregory said:

I know they're a bit washed up, but arguably the biggest act to play on Hidden Stage so far..? Headliners in 2017 were Booka Shade, Public Service Broadcasting, Haus and in 2018 Superorganism, General Elektriks & Reykjavíkurdætur

Kate tempest, DJ Mike Skinner and Muscle tribe of danger and excellence in 2015 & Pennywise, My Baby and Shearwater in 2016. 
So you are again right (but seriously, how can u guess name like  Peter Bjorn and John? ?)

Looks like the ticket price increase could reflected as more/stronger undercards

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, gregory said:

(You have a private message sir :)

So it is the end of the year and that means doing conclusions & stuff... 

How do you like lineup so far? How to rate it compared to last year? What name would fit in great? Overall, are we getting stronger lineup than last year? 

first "cover picture" comparison of this and last year's announcements (probably last year more main names were announced, that are yet to come for 2019 edition.)
Image may contain: sky, cloud, text, outdoor, nature and water

Image may contain: sky, cloud, text, outdoor and water

I expect more strong mid names / lower names. I dont expect that much action in the headliner department, cause i think The Cure were super expensive and cost as much as Cave and QOTSA together. But who knows. I believe sales are very good, a lot of Croats and Slovenians going for The Cure alone, so should be soldout again.

This time last year we had 4 "legendary"/established acts announced, this year we have 1. I hadn't heard of LP until she was announced but the poster placing seems to suggest she will be high.

International acts last year vs this year placement guesses;

Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds The Cure (c)
QOTSA  
Interpol Foals (c)
St Vincent LP
Alice In Chains  
David Byrne  
Frank Carter & TRS  
PINS  
Bombino  

Portugal. The Man

Frank Turner