INmusic Festival 2019

gregory

My God, I really dont know who is doing PR for these guys and who is advising this guy to give such interviews over and over again ? Its such a wrong PR, they are always crying, saying bad things about other festivals, always putting out numbers about Ultra or Exit or whoever, how nobody likes InMusic and how alone they are in this hard fight against the world. Its really really retarded. And I always fall for this, start reading thinking it will be something else this time, something normal, but hell no, the whole interview once again how unfair is this world and how they are gonna end InMusic and how this InMusic may be the last one ever. Every fucking InMusic they are saying its the last one ever, basically just publicly trying to bully everyone into giving them more money. Its such a stupid practice, but I guess it works, cause InMusic is still here :) 

• Upvote 1

Hello everyone!

Sadly me and my girl cant go on a festival InMusic and now i have 2 tickets for festival and 2 tickets for camp for sale. I buy them in January, so the price is much lower than now. Everything together I will sell for 250eur. I will also manage transfer.

More info: hauptman.matej@hotmail.com

Thank you and enjoy :)

On 5/27/2019 at 6:35 PM, gregory said:

“Unfortunatelyan adequate replacement for Santigold was not available on such short notice”

Pointu, a free (!) festival in France lost The Melvins from their lineup last week, and replaced and announced with Fat White Family 7 days later. 

INmusic had over a month. Pathetic. 

Edited by gregory

1 minute ago, activean said:

Weather looks great ?festival area is getting ready. 

So "Festival with the best lineup in Europe by NME" doesn't have INthater stage anymore, with stand up comics and silent party? It has also been hidden from previous years lineup on webpage.. 

Doesn't look like anything to me

15 hours ago, GizWizLizFissure said:

Arriving in Zagreb tomorrow - in Pula at the moment 

is it really hot???

hard to get from Zagreb centre??

is the beer cold cold? Is there cider??

important questions 

-It wasn't that extreme hot, but it was warm enough during the day and night  to wear a t-shirt and shorts. It was muddy yesterday, but tonight should be better. 

- Use a Taxi or walk almost 3km each way from station Staglisće (tram n 17) or station Savski most. 

- taste of beer is more questionable than how cold it is ?‍♂️ don't know about cider, i think they don't sell it. 

Solid first day, quite a few interesting shows, some changes were made on the festival area...

Attendence is down for about 1/4 compared to last year imo.