INmusic Festival 2019

gregory

They were big in the '90s as far as I know. They broke up in like 2000. I didn't know they were active again but I see they started again in 2017 :D They play upbeat rnr, sounds a bit outdated now but they were quality and they should be really good live

edit: there you go, everest said they're still good live :D 

Edited by Nicklord

Thoughts:
- Suede only 1 hour

- Siddharta and Skindred swapped positions, Siddharta 00:45 - 02:15 should be fun. 

- JoyCut are Main stage 3rd down, Kojoti are traditional local Word stage headliners

- Peter Bjorn and John are clashing with The Cure a bit

Considering how few international bands they have, it's really fucking dumb IMO to clash Garbage with Black Honey (2 female led rock bands), and Fontainess against Marr/Foals. Also the first 15 min of PB&J will be empty, so why do that? 

I think the Suede set time is an error, and should be 11.15-00.45.

What's clear is 2018 and it's cohesion (and to an extent 2017) was a fluke. They've gone back to assembling whatever random cheap (outdated) bands they can to make a lineup.Take away the Cure and this lineup is poor and cheap, no denying it. Wonder where the €20,000 or whatever they were going to pay Santigold has gone...

Edited by gregory

thinking about selling my ticket, possible change of plans. "new" policy on the website states that..

Changing the name of the ticket holder is possible after ticket purchase but an additional fee applies. The fee charged for the name change on the already purchased ticket equals the difference in the ticket's face value on the date of purchase and the date of the ticket holder's name change, plus an additional 5 EUR transaction fee on top. A request for a name change on a purchased ticket can be made exclusively via e-mail to tickets@inmusicfestival.com and by June 1st 2019 the latest. Requests received after that date will not be processed.

Does anyone think they will (or can) actually enforce this or is it BS? 

2 hours ago, Buko said:

Anyone know what the prices are like both in and out of the festival? 

Zagreb is very cheap compared to GB, inside prices from 2017 (it should be similar this year except beer in more expensive because now they sell only exclusive "craft" beer) Prices are in Kunas. 

20170621_195730.jpg

9 hours ago, everest said:

Probably not. Last few years they didnt check ID's at the entrance. 

Hmmm. Anyone else got any thoughts?

& anyone want a music & camping ticket for €90 (instead of €113 inc fees)? Worst thing happens you pay the ticket price difference (+€17)

im over from 21st-28th, anyone give a rough figure of money needed for the week?, 

all accommodation etc is sorted, just need the spending money now,

im quite a budget kinda fella, so will be keeping it relatively cheap and nothing to fancy

im staying in Zagreb from 21st-24th then Jarun 24-28th but i plan to be traveling back into Zagreb on these days,
i have a day planned at Plitvice Lakes National Park the rest will just be exploring around Zagreb including taking in the nightlife (love a quirky/dive/hidden away backstreet bar and anything playing indie/rocknroll type stuff) 

Edited by Tomo18

On 6/9/2019 at 9:46 PM, Tomo18 said:

im over from 21st-28th, anyone give a rough figure of money needed for the week?, 

Hard to say, if it helps you Zagreb prices are something like:  Attraction entrance fees are around 5€, Beer 2€, coffee 1.5€, single transport ticket 0.50€,  Burgers 5€, Inexpensive Restaurants meal <10€, markets are way cheaper than that. 

For Inmusic price list scroll 3-4 posts up. 

Book Plitvice in advance, but still it cost around 30€ i think (not sure) 

• Upvote 1