INmusic Festival 2019

gregory

4 minutes ago, activean said:

hahahahaha, maybe they are Milan fans?

So probably they are not meant as replacement but were booked before.

I don't think they are very popular even in Croatia. But good name. 

2 minutes ago, activean said:

I hope that we get at least one more serious announcement to cover cancellations. 

Even before cancellations we were missing any acts on the World Stage on Wed. Don't know what they're playing at. The home page of the website looks a bit pathetic right now with so many new acts & cancellations... 

1 hour ago, Andrej said:

Wow where do they mind these acts? Is it only demo bands? I live in Slovenia but spend 1/3 of the year in Croatia, follow the music, and i have never heard of 95% of the announced local acts.

"my cousin plays in a band..." 

• Upvote 1

If i understood it correctly from their comment full schedule is coming next week, so lineup is pretty much done now, 42 acts announced, so as many like last year ?i was kind of hoping for one more decent name to be announced till today, because the local price is now rising to 74€. 
A bummer that Santigold and Sofi got canceled, even it's not a organizers fault... 

Anyway, let's play a game: My plan based on https://clashfinder.com/m/inmusic2019/  (Full show, part of the concert)

MON: Kurt Vile & The Violators ->Siddharta -> The Hives-> Johnny Marr -> Foals ->Skindred

TUE:  Frank Turner -> Garbage -> Thievery Corporation -> Lysistrata -> Suede -> Zeal & Ardor

WED: TBA? -> LP -> The Cure -> Peter Bjorn & John

Interested to see but clashing: Black Honey, Fontains D.C., 

Edited by activean

FB_IMG_1558947780536.jpg

JoyCut was hand picked by The Cure's Robert Smith last year to perfrom at Meltdown Festival in London, and they joining the INmusic festival #14 line up! 

Edited by alan_ts

On 5/25/2019 at 5:51 PM, activean said:

If i understood it correctly from their comment full schedule is coming next week, so lineup is pretty much done now, 42 acts announced, so as many like last year ?i was kind of hoping for one more decent name to be announced till today, because the local price is now rising to 74€. 
A bummer that Santigold and Sofi got canceled, even it's not a organizers fault... 

Anyway, let's play a game: My plan based on https://clashfinder.com/m/inmusic2019/  (Full show, part of the concert)

MON: Kurt Vile & The Violators ->Siddharta -> The Hives-> Johnny Marr -> Foals ->Skindred

TUE:  Frank Turner -> Garbage -> Thievery Corporation -> Lysistrata -> Suede -> Zeal & Ardor

WED: TBA? -> LP -> The Cure -> Peter Bjorn & John

Interested to see but clashing: Black Honey, Fontains D.C., 

MON: Kurt Vile & The Violators - Fontains D.C - The Hives - Johnny Marr - Foals
TUE: Frank Turner - Garbage - Lysistrata - suede (might be alot of walking around this day seeing if i find anything interesting)
WED: the KsLPThe Cure Peter Bjorn & John (again alot of walking around to see what the TBAs look like )

The Ks look like they could be pretty decent live band- English indie type feel about them, only got three songs knocking about on spotify though

• Upvote 1

Unfortunately, an adequate replacement for Santigold was not available on such short notice so Thievery Corporation was moved to the headline slot of the second festival stage. JoyCut is replacing Sofi Tukker in the same slot.

I have updated the clashfinder with this info (though it’s pointless given the real deal is out Friday) 

Edited by gregory
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Tomo18 said:

Has anyone visited Plitvice Lakes National Park? 

Thinking about going for the day outside of the festival 

Yeah, it's really nice place to visit and you can spend the whole day there. Waterfalls are amazing, those forrsts too, you go by a boat from one side to side, there are long walking paths too.

But it's gonna be crowded (for a lake) and you can't just sit and relax and do nothing cause people are all around. That's really the only bad thing :D 

Edited by Nicklord