INmusic Festival 2019

gregory

First time going to Inmusic. 

Has anyone had any luck just buying a tent in Zagreb and taking it to the festival site? Or shall I just bite the bullet and pay for an extra case just for a tent? 

Cheers

9 hours ago, activean said:

I was asking myself the same question, but why would they made post about The hives just half an hour before cancellation announce?

They didn’t mention her in the post about the hives or the previous Croatian band announcement either.  I wondered why she was missing 

2 hours ago, Buko said:

First time going to Inmusic. 

Has anyone had any luck just buying a tent in Zagreb and taking it to the festival site? Or shall I just bite the bullet and pay for an extra case just for a tent? 

Cheers

I did it last year. it's not too difficult to/from the campsite, made a route map for you: https://goo.gl/maps/kuM1rdZTwJa8eqFXA you might be able to get one in the city, but decathalon are good quality and good price.

there is another decathalon nearer the airport actually, might work better for you. 

On 5/7/2019 at 2:17 AM, gregory said:

I did it last year. it's not too difficult to/from the campsite, made a route map for you: https://goo.gl/maps/kuM1rdZTwJa8eqFXA you might be able to get one in the city, but decathalon are good quality and good price.

there is another decathalon nearer the airport actually, might work better for you. 

You my friend are an absolute star. Thank you

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, gregory said:

Hmmm. Not great is it. 

EBBCEDA6-6AEA-40F9-BDD4-48836C2910C9.thumb.jpeg.9bd6e8b3806216c9a0af843353d27726.jpeg

Going off this poster is that how they Line up on the days 

so Friday

main stage, foals (headline) the hives (sub) Johnny Marr (third)

other stage: kurt vile (headline) skindred (sub) siddharta(third) etc....

or is that not how it works? 

Also also there’s a Spotify playlist I’ve just spotted so that will be my listening material till the festival, hopefully discover some acts 

Edited by Tomo18