INmusic Festival 2019

gregory

4 minutes ago, gregory said:

LP and Sofi were announced for the Main Stage. PBJ for Hidden. Doesn’t leave much does it? Unless they’re moving LP to World. 

Wed looks really weak. LOL at them putting THE CURE in massive font. Wonder how Foals feel about that. 

Yes true! Agree it looks pretty weak on that day (apart from THE CURE ?

Another forced move by Inmusic. And there is already fighting going on at the comment section ?You nailed with Clashfinder, good job. 

Day 1 is really strong, day2 looks like typical INmusic day and day3 is The Cure+ some other stuff. 

Wonder how 2.20h long The Cure concert could affect other stages, because first two stages are never clashing at Inmusic, so either LP is having shorter set or Peter Bjorn & John starts later OR there even wont be 21:15 - 22:15 word stage headliner at all and they save some money, from LP straight to the Cure ?

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, gregory said:

LP and Sofi were announced for the Main Stage. PBJ for Hidden. Doesn’t leave much does it? Unless they’re moving LP to World. 

Wed looks really weak. LOL at them putting THE CURE in massive font. Wonder how Foals feel about that. 

Probably their request. Look at the Exit poster: https://www.exitfest.org/

They're the only one with the logo

1 hour ago, activean said:

Wonder how 2.20h long The Cure concert could affect other stages, because first two stages are never clashing at Inmusic, so either LP is having shorter set or Peter Bjorn & John starts later OR there even wont be 21:15 - 22:15 word stage headliner at all and they save some money, from LP straight to the Cure ?

What about...

18:30 - 19:30 (MAIN) Sofi Tukker
19:30 - 20:15 (WORLD) Mangroove
20:15 - 21:30 (MAIN) LP
21:30 - 22:30 (WORLD) tbc
22:30 - 00:50 (MAIN) The Cure
00:50 - 01:50 (HIDDEN) Peter Bjorn & John

So I really am just paying to see the Cure! Was thinking there would be something else on that day

From an Australian point of view, still a really good price to see the Cure so I'm still happy. Might go late on Tuesday as well, will see how that goes with my girlfriend (already pushing my luck going to this fest at all!)

Some advice on Zagreb, what's the better areas to stay in? For things like bars, restaurants, nightlife etc? Close to transport etc. I was intending to stay near Jarun, but I think we are leaning more to Zagreb centre

8 hours ago, GizWizLizFissure said:

From an Australian point of view, still a really good price to see the Cure so I'm still happy. 

Same situation here. I think lot of people will buy their tickets only to see them. (it reminds me of Pinkpop 2014 where the Stones played). 

11 minutes ago, alan_ts said:

Same situation here. I think lot of people will buy their tickets only to see them. (it reminds me of Pinkpop 2014 where the Stones played). 

Also worth remembering this will probably be the smallest festival The Cure will play all year. The whole of INmusic is about the size of the golden circle at BST Hyde Park...

On 4/16/2019 at 11:39 AM, gregory said:

@activean do you know how to vote?

it's one from each of the 5 that gets to play? (I guess they open the main stage 2 days and the UK winner the other?)

Actually the rules are that different music portals from Croatia choose their own top 10 music artist and later top 10 names with the most points from this pages will go on voting :) (Didn't know that before)

http://www.sound-report.com/special-report/odabrali-smo-bendove-za-inmusic-breakthrough-2019

https://www.mixeta.net/2019/04/18/inmusic-breakthrough-2019-mixeta-odabrala-po-pet-hrvatskih-slovenskih-izvodaca-nastup/

https://mixer.hr/inmusic-breakthrough-2019-odabrali-smo-svojih-10-za-5/

Edited by activean

Dear Jelena, we believe that we have published quite enough number of "Headliners" for the price of the tickets of EUR 67-74, especially in comparison which line-up for the same price of tickets you can get. And more posts will be in the coming weeks.

Lol. They hid the comment they replied to also, didn't know pages had the power to do that. 

Američki elektronički kolektiv Thievery Corporation stiže na OTP World pozornicu ovogodišnjeg INmusic festivala! Thievery Corporation pridružuju se impresivnom line-upu INmusic festivala #14 koji uključuje

No mention of headliner though. If they're second down on World Stage that is pretty impressive (not that I really know their music at all)

edit: they are playing June 25th.

Suede, Garbage, Frank Turner, Santigold, Thievery Corporation, Gato Preto, Lysistrata, Zeal & Ardo, Black Honey

...It's not over yet.

Edited by gregory
  • Upvote 1