INmusic Festival 2019

gregory

Have rearranged our travel plans now, so will be there to see the Cure!! Possibly go the Tues night too

a couple of practical questions for the festival and Zagreb ( I think I may have already asked before, my apologies)

- what time do the headliners play??

- I think we are going to stay close to city centre, what’s the public transport options like getting to and from the festival??

thanks in advance - glad to be making it to the festival!

2 hours ago, GizWizLizFissure said:

- I think we are going to stay close to city centre, what’s the public transport options like getting to and from the festival??

thanks in advance - glad to be making it to the festival!

- usually at 23.15 with some exceptions (Kol was at 22.45).

- to get to it's easier with public transport but get back could be difficult. As it is quite cheap if you are more than 2 persons I suggest a taxi (not so easy to get as well but if you move around Jarun you can catch it). 

3 hours ago, GizWizLizFissure said:

Check out Clashfinder from last year. Taxi is efficient way as Alan Suggest, if you want to use public transport use tram no.5 or no.17 and Exit at Staglišće or Jarun stations and walk about 500m towards lake where there is free festival shuttle bus line to camp or festival entrance.  

On 4/9/2019 at 11:10 PM, charlierc said:

When I mentioned this to a mate, he did seem to like the idea of going. I'm surprised there's no Easyjet/Ryanair/other cheap airline to Zagreb though given they seem to go to everywhere else in Croatia... what is an option to get there without whacking the cash up for direct BA or Croatian Air?

Flights from London and Manchester to Venice (Venice Marco Polo or Treviso Airport TSF) on that date prices range from 20-30€, from airport you can use Flixbus, direct line from airport to Zagreb for about 22€. 

Monday has the most artist that i would like to see + Siddharta it's a bonus for me that day.

Other two days are also OK, I'm very satisfied with the number of decent stuff to see but not so much about headliners ? If the tickets are not selling well, they are not going to do that mistake again. 

5 hours ago, gregory said:

I didn't listen to everyone but these sound good;

Also my favorite so far from Croat top 5.

From Slovenian top 5 i recommend you to check out Torul, they are quite known, having 5 albums already and touring around the Europe, Depeche mode style. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, activean said:

Also my favorite so far from Croat top 5.

From Slovenian top 5 i recommend you to check out Torul, they are quite known, having 5 albums already and touring around the Europe, Depeche mode style. 

Yeah, Torul have 1,648,721 views on their YT channel (!). Much more than a few bands already announced for INmusic this year...

37 minutes ago, gregory said:

@activean do you know how to vote?

it's one from each of the 5 that gets to play? (I guess they open the main stage 2 days and the UK winner the other?)

I think voting is not open yet, i believe it's going to be through INmusic web-page (so was the application). Not sure about it but one from each of the 5 makes most sense to me.