INmusic Festival 2019

gregory

6 minutes ago, Nicklord said:

I saw him playing a big pub in Vienna last year by accident. It wasn't really good at all but that could be cause he didn't give a shit cause he played in front of 200 people and 100 of them weren't interested :D

Was it at Flex? I quite like that club but it isn't a pub...

9 minutes ago, alan_ts said:

Was it at Flex? I quite like that club but it isn't a pub...

Was looking why did you write pub then I saw I wrote that :lol: Yeah club. I like that place too. Parties are usually way better than concerts tho

Edited by Nicklord
  • Upvote 1

Wonder what is with leaked Tears for fears information, did INmusic try to book them but failed/Suede were cheaper? 

Any chance they could be in touch or booked for 2020 already ?

On the website Johnny Marr is located very high, between Garbage and LP , also here is new poster: 
Image may contain: one or more people, text, outdoor and water

• Upvote 1

Everyone is out of stage order on the website now (this usually happens each year), now they are ranked by how popular INmusic imagine them to be (lol). 

The big question now is whether there is one more World Stage headliner to come, of it it will be one of Frank Turner or Sofi Tuker. Who's gonna ask? ? 

Will we have this and another act to come...

image.png.05a7bcb771caedebf2f032d968570545.png

...or this and a pretty much finished lineup? 

image.png.7e102934128399f1a58aaf05fcf89624.png

4 hours ago, gregory said:

The big question now is whether there is one more World Stage headliner to come, of it it will be one of Frank Turner or Sofi Tuker. Who's gonna ask? ? 

Just asked them on messenger. They ignored me last time I asked though?

Edit; they answered: "Yes we will have more names". 

Edited by ParanoidTourist

I also messaged them, read but no reply. Story of my life. 

Anyway, probably reading too much into this, but this is the order acts are listed on the event page; "The Cure, Foals, Suede, Garbage, LP, The Hives, Johnny Marr, Santigold, Kurt Vile & The Violators, Frank Turner & Sleeping Souls, Sofi Tukker, Peter Bjorn & John, Skindread, Zeal & Ardor"

The Cure, Foals, Suede, Garbage, LP, The Hives, (Main 1st and 2nd lines)
Johnny Marr, Santigold, (World)
Kurt Vile & The Violators, Frank Turner & Sleeping Souls, Sofi Tukker, (Main 3rd line)
Peter Bjorn & John, Skindread, Zeal & Ardor (Hidden)

So one more World headliner confirmed. ? 

• Upvote 2

The Cure, Foals, Suede, Garbage, LP, The Hives, (Main 1st and 2nd lines)
Johnny Marr, Santigold, (World)
Kurt Vile & The Violators, Frank Turner & Sleeping Souls, Sofi Tukker, (Main 3rd line)
Peter Bjorn & John, Skindread, Zeal & Ardor (Hidden)

That sounds very likable. 

3rd down and Hidden stage are very strong this year, From Reykjavíkurdætur/Pins to 6 solid names..  what an improvement.

My prediction is there is a local Word stage headliner yet to come + maybe some stuff on a 'Black Honey' level. 

• Upvote 1

Yeah honestly we're lucky to being getting someone like Black Honey probably not even headlining the hidden stage when Pins were on the Main last year.

It would be really cool if they put another 3 international "known" acts 2nd tier on the World Stage, I enjoyed Teme Tan etc. last year, but they have an opportunity to have non-stop "known" acts from 6pm - 2am if they fill that gap each day (you know, like every other festival ? )

This lineup is fucking old though, my dad would love it... And luckily I was a 00's indie kid so I can enjoy Santigold, PB&J, The Hives, Foals 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, NomadicMan said:

San Servolo....now there a Croatian craft beer worth drinking

No man please, you have The Garden Brewery that is an excellence :)

I recommend you all (not local obviously) to have a visit to their bar in city centre ;)

Edited by alan_ts

The Cure je zamolio INmusic festival prilagodbu vremenskog rasporeda nastupa izvođača na festivalu, kako bi mogli održati koncert na n INmusic festivalu #14 u trajanju od preko dva sata, tanije dva sata i 20 minuta.

Can someone translate it properly?, the translation below is confusing. They will play 2h20 mins?

The Cure asked INmusic festival to adjust the timing of the performances of the performers at the festival, in order to be able to hold a concert at the INmusic Festival # 14 for more than two hours, for less than two hours and 20 minutes.

Ticket prices for The Cure Day will be 499 kn.

from here

"The Cure asked INmusic festival to adjust the timing of the performances of the performers at the festival, in order to be able to hold a concert at the INmusic Festival # 14 for more than two hours, precisely two hours and 20 minutes."

That's the only mistake, google translate is amazing, they fucked up only cause they didn't write it good in the article "tanije" should be "tačnije" :lol:

Edited by Nicklord

In typical INmusic fashion, it’s changed already lol;

Legendarni The Cure, najtraženiji headliner 2019., održat će koncert od 2,5 sata na INmusic festival #14! ??? Ne propustite jedinstvenu priliku i osigurajte si povoljniju ulaznicu do petka 29.03. na INmusic web shopu ovdje: bit.ly/1IrT4B3, u svim poslovnicama OTP banka Hrvatska i u Dirty Old Shopu! Tri dana vrhunske glazbe uz Foals, Suede, Garbage, LP, The Hives, Johnny Marr, Santigold, Kurt Vile, Frank Turner, SOFI TUKKER, Peter Bjorn and John i mnoge druge...Vidimo se na INmusicu ‼?

The Cure, contemporary legends and the most coveted headliner of 2019, will perform a two and a half hour long live show at INmusic festival #14! ??? Don't miss your chance to grab the most affordable 3-day INmusic festival ticket for just 67 EUR until Friday, March 29th at midnight via our official festival webshop here: bit.ly/2aCQiR0 Three days of great music featuring, alongside The Cure, Foals, Suede, Garbage, LP, The Hives, Johnny Marr, Santigold, Kurt Vile, Frank Turner, SOFI TUKKER, Peter Bjorn and John, and many more...see you at @INmusic festival #14!?

Edited by gregory