INmusic Festival 2019

gregory

Krešimir: "Do you plan to bring any band that's relevant now or will you stick with the bands that were last popular in the 90s?"

Hrvoje: "There's a lot of recycling going on" 

Krešo: "although I'm still looking forward to InMusic, the lineup will by the looks of things consist of bands that were relevant when my milk teeth were. 

You have to keep the comments uniform and delete anything negative?" 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, clasher said:

Krešimir: "Do you plan to bring any band that's relevant now or will you stick with the bands that were last popular in the 90s?"

Hrvoje: "There's a lot of recycling going on" 

Krešo: "although I'm still looking forward to InMusic, the lineup will by the looks of things consist of bands that were relevant when my milk teeth were. 

You have to keep the comments uniform and delete anything negative?" 

Why on earth would they re-tweet that?! 

4 minutes ago, ParanoidTourist said:

So how many more "known" bands you reckon will be announced?

I still would like to see Richard Ashcroft, the Good, the Bad & the Queen, Cigarettes after sex, Wolf Alice, Franz Ferdinand, Thom Yorke etc. 

Muse as well of course but I don't dare to hope for that. 

I reckon 2/3 well known bands but I'd not be too optimistic...maybe 1 head/cohead and a couple for World or Hidden. 

2 minutes ago, ParanoidTourist said:

Thanks for the replies guys:) 

Thats seems fair enough for me considering the price for the tickets. Hoping for a few more good names then. 

It's a great deal value for money, I really recommend it. 

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, ParanoidTourist said:

Thanks for the replies guys:) 

Thats seems fair enough for me considering the price for the tickets. Hoping for a few more good names then. 

It's not only the ticket price/bands ratio, the overall costs in this region are dirt cheap compared to northern Europe and with the proximity of the Adriatic sea, Ljubljana, Belgrade, Sarajevo and even Venice you can easily make it a fabulous vacation for not much money at all.

28 minutes ago, clasher said:

It's not only the ticket price/bands ratio, the overall costs in this region are dirt cheap compared to northern Europe and with the proximity of the Adriatic sea, Ljubljana, Belgrade, Sarajevo and even Venice you can easily make it a fabulous vacation for not much money at all.

Great tip! If I go I definitely will spare a few days for vacation there as well=) 

41 minutes ago, clasher said:

Oh Ljubljana ❤️

12 minutes ago, ParanoidTourist said:

Great tip! If I go I definitely will spare a few days for vacation there as well=) 

If you fly with fucking Ryanair have a look to Trieste (my lovely city :)

In that case take a couple of days to stay here, it's a real gem ;)

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ParanoidTourist said:

Very helpful:) Cheers!

5 hours ago, clasher said:

I think you should plan at least a fortnight ?

If anyone has any questions regarding the logistics or what to do in this region, feel free to contact me. 

i am going over for 8 days, (20/06 - 28/06) staying in Zagreb most the time and around Jarun for the 3 days of festival 

also will be doing a day trip to Slovenia but still need to look at others things to do while there