INmusic Festival 2019

gregory

They are amazing! Band of the lineup for me so far. They became a band cause someone on 4chan said people should mix black metal with ni***r music and they did it, they aren't actual satanists :lol:

I think this is the best represent of their sound 

Edited by Nicklord

54 minutes ago, Nicklord said:

They are amazing! Band of the lineup for me so far. They became a band cause someone on 4chan said people should mix black metal with ni***r music and they did it, they aren't actual satanists :lol:

I think this is the best represent of their sound 

Actually they're cool. 

I dont know anything about Eddie in Croatia, a friend from Italy told me some time ago that he is confirmed again for Firenze rocks. I would personally be surprised to see him at Inmusic, guess he is a very very expensive artist. He alone will sell over 30,000 tickets at Firenze again.

I think that's all we know so far about daily schedule + Sofi Tukker on 24th. 

Out of boredom:
Looks like Foals are going to be quite hot stuff this year, so maybe booking them was not so bad idea. They also headline This Is Tomorrow festival, Low festival and the'll also play at Down The Rabbit Hole and NorthSide.

LP just started Heart to mouth Tour, seat-list includes KOL and Rolling stones covers.

Looks like you were right, it's more like The Cure + the rest this year. Another post about Cure yesterday and their announcement is still pinned on their Twitter, not the whole lineup poster.. Not the best INmusic lineup but i wouldn't call it that bad either, there are some solid names and i guess that is what you get for 50€ ?

I'm doing Inmusic this year in any case, i have nice apartment, it is cheap and i know the festival, how to get on Island, what to expect there etc., so guarantied 4 nice days in Zagreb for the beginning of the summer.

About third headliner, i don't really have high expectation, but if it turns out it is someone strong than great. Do you think there is anything lineup wise yet to come till that 15.3? 

Some other potential names near and free that time: New Order, The Good, The Bad & The Queen, Papa roach, Snow Patrol

Edited by activean
  • Upvote 1

Just for fun: Is stuff like Slash out of option? Motorhead were supposed to be here in 2016 and so far this lineup is missing some heavier riffs and Snow Patrol wouldn't help with this..

We are (supposedly) missing Wednesday headliner, Slash is in Luxemburg that Tuesday, free on Wednesday and booked at Volt on Thursday, very near festival just 3 hours of driving away .. LP is also there. 

1 hour ago, activean said:

.... i guess that is what you get for 50€ ?

€50 in 2018: Nick Cave, Interpol, QOTSA, David Byrne, St. Vincent, Alice In Chains, The Kills, Portugal The Man
€40 in 2017: Kings of Leon, Arcade Fire, Alt-J, Kasabian, Michael Kiwanuka, Slaves, Public Service Broadcasting 

No excuses ? 

2 minutes ago, everest said:

From Pearl Jam forum? Probably fake, that wrote some random Croatian guy. 

Eddie is playing festivals and big venues this summer.

But who knows. I will check this today with guy who sometimes have some infos, maybe he know something. 

Here's the list, FYI 

• Amsterdam, NL – Ziggo Dome
  • Florence, Italy – Firenze Rocks (June 15)
  • Barolo, Italy (June 17)
  • Pula, CR – Pula Arena
  • Berlin, DE – Wulheide
  • Antwerp, BE – Sportpaleis
  • Norway
  • Malmö, SE
  • Dublin, IE – Aviva Stadium
  • London, UK – Wembley Stadium (July 6)
  • Barcelona, ES
  • Madrid, ES – MadCool Festival
  • Oeiras, PT – NosAlive

source