INmusic Festival 2019

gregory

LP is definitely on the St Vincent placement, don't get any more optimistic there :D  

Frank Carter was third down in 2015, it could be so again this year? Or Word stage headliner maybe, but usually they mentioned that when announcing headliners. 

Not sure where to place Kurt Vile, strong third down or weak af second down. 

On 11/26/2018 at 11:04 AM, gregory said:

Headliner odds:

The Cure 4/1
The 1975 18/1
Foals 18/1
Bon Iver 20/1
Kraftwerk 20/1
Weezer 25/1
Vampire Weekend 30/1
Thom Yorke 33/1
Tool 35/1
Smashing Pumpkins 40/1

Sumski 33/1
The Strokes 40/1
Muse 100/1

Your turn.

Updated ? Why didn't I put Tame Impala on the list? Were they ruled out for some reason? They're in Germany days before...

• Upvote 1

After that Coachella poster and heavy debate about pop&similar getting over music industry, i'm glad that Inmusic is a safe move, at least you know you'll get somehow decent indie rock lineup for that 50€ without Blackpink and Jaden Smith.

About third headliner i have no idea but Tame Impala would be great, they are probably the most optimistic i can get.  Otherwise everything on your your list looks pretty likely to me. 

@gregory i'm guessing you did this ? https://clashfinder.com/s/inmusic2019/

If Kurt Vile & The Violators are playing before headliner on main stage we have 4 out of 6 strongest spots already full and i'm not really particularly impressed. 

1 minute ago, activean said:

After that Coachella poster and heavy debate about pop&similar getting over music industry, i'm glad that Inmusic is a safe move, at least you know you'll get somehow decent indie rock lineup for that 50€ without Blackpink and Jaden Smith. 

@gregory

Surely we can disagree and discuss about the lineup but not about the direction of this festival.

It's a pretty solid festival imo. 

9 minutes ago, activean said:

i'm guessing you did this ? https://clashfinder.com/s/inmusic2019/

If Kurt Vile & The Violators are playing before headliner on main stage we have 4 out of 6 strongest spots already full and i'm not really particularly impressed. 

He is on the Main Stage (confirmed), but not sure where. Would love it if he was third down, but not too optimistic. 

LP hasn't been placed but she's high on the poster so I guess subbing a headliner. 

The line up for me is pretty poor at the moment I was hoping for a line up with similar bands to 2017 but I will still go and have a good time, foals & frank turner are decent additions

A Liam Gallagher / Tame Impala announcement would turn me head though 

how is close are the stages is it easy to travel between each stage missing only a small amount of the set? 

Edited by Tomo18

5 hours ago, Tomo18 said:

how is close are the stages is it easy to travel between each stage missing only a small amount of the set? 

Main stage and world stage are close one to each other, hidden stage is 3 min from main. Location is never overcrowded so you will find no problems :)

• Upvote 1

On 1/3/2019 at 1:18 PM, alan_ts said:

Liam Gallagher for Pohoda, he could be a possibility. 

Imagine him playing before Foals headlining festival on the same stage after him. ?

“You’re not seriously telling me that anyone is going to be listening to Foals in 12 years. Is anybody going to be fucking begging for Hot Chip to get back together in 22 years? I don’t fucking think so.”

Edit: It was Noel statement, i made a mistake. Anyway, they're both funny :D 

Edited by activean
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, activean said:

Imagine him playing before Foals headlining festival on the same stage after him. ?

“You’re not seriously telling me that anyone is going to be listening to Foals in 12 years. Is anybody going to be fucking begging for Hot Chip to get back together in 22 years? I don’t fucking think so.”

Edit: It was Noel statement, i made a mistake. Anyway, they're both funny :D 

If we pay attention to everyone the Gallaghers have insulted probably they could play only in their living room :P

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, GizWizLizFissure said:

When when when do we get this lineup???!!?!?

ARGGGHHHHH!!!

It's like the Chinese water torture: a single name at time but you don't know when. 

Last year they announced some names every Friday at 11am but no headliners. 

This year there is not a scheme so basically it is totally unpredictable. 

• Upvote 1