INmusic Festival 2019

gregory

The discounted price for Exit with The Cure as main name is about to end on 29.11, and the next day INmusic has an announcement, that the only reason i can think of why would they wait so long, it could be included in contract with Exit to have some exclusive rights to sell ticket first before rival/near festivals. 

55 minutes ago, activean said:

The discounted price for Exit with The Cure as main name is about to end on 29.11, and the next day INmusic has an announcement, that the only reason i can think of why would they wait so long, it could be included in contract with Exit to have some exclusive rights to sell ticket first before rival/near festivals. 

No, they are giving Muse a couple of weeks to sell tickets to Graz, Budapest and Milan before announcing them for this cheap festival. The Cure would probably not warranty the relatively high starting price with a single name announced.

Hi, first time poster, looking at travelling to this next year from Australia. When is it likely that there is a complete lineup for this? Well at least the headliners and a bit of an undercard?

I can see talk of the Cure being announced soonish (which is great in my books!), just trying to get a handle on when we could see something that stretches the three days! Trying to sell this as an option to my travel companions

3 hours ago, GizWizLizFissure said:

Hi, first time poster, looking at travelling to this next year from Australia. When is it likely that there is a complete lineup for this? Well at least the headliners and a bit of an undercard?

I can see talk of the Cure being announced soonish (which is great in my books!), just trying to get a handle on when we could see something that stretches the three days! Trying to sell this as an option to my travel companions

Unpredictable but usually in February we get all the headliners and most of the undercard. 

17 minutes ago, GizWizLizFissure said:

Thank you for that!

You’re probably only going to get 8-12 acts you’ve heard of, but they all play at least an hour set, last year almost all top 6 acts on the main stage did 90 mins. Even the 3rd down acts often play 75 mins. Best part is it’s small so you’re never too far from the stage or a bar / toilet, and it’s on an island. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, GizWizLizFissure said:

Excellent! All sounds good to me

Really like the look of this festival - i like the smaller festivals nowadays. Looks like not too hard get to from an apartment in town as well? I'm getting too old for the camp out festivals now

Great value too! I think i am sold

Search for an apartment in Jarun, it's way better to come back after the festival and also to go in the centre during the day it's easy from there. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Andrej said:

Not sure how Neil Young ended up in this conversation?

Its The Cure for tomorrow's announcement.

Will be a bit of an anti climax as I think we all 99% know they are playing this year regardless of when they announce them. Like the Nick Cave announcement last year. Anyway it’s a solid start....