INmusic Festival 2019

gregory

From Rock Wercher topic, Neil Young on tour next year ? 

And this year interview about artist they want: 

"Prije svega legende poput Neila Younga koji nikada nije nastupio u Hrvatskoj, no sve je pitanje financija."

Now use Google Translate ;)

Source:
https://www.jutarnji.hr/kultura/zoran-maric-inmusic-je-za-europu-jos-uvijek-mali-ali-dovodimo-velike-zvijezde-bude-li-novca-dovest-cemo-i-pearl-jam-te-radiohead/7519023/

45871533_10156846172719732_5967830222836334592_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent.frkv2-1.fna&oh=bcf8255318c199b5f10b4160f8efc255&oe=5C84E2C9

2 hours ago, everest said:

Dont care about Croats, 

p.s. I'm from Croatia ?

Figures...you lot are always bitching about each other ?.

As for how sure it’s Muse it just seems to fit this year what with the rumours, date gap in Muse tour schedule plus I’m sure I remember admins saying last year they would have Muse one day with a knowing wink...

• Upvote 1

Also the 30th November is exactly 2 weeks after the Muse tour goes on sale. Give it two weeks to let people in the area buy tickets for Graz and Budapest then announce them for inmusic.....logically it just has to be them. I think they will definitely have The Cure also but given they are playing everywhere I don’t think that’s an announcement that precedes. a price rise.

• Upvote 1

On 3/26/2018 at 9:06 AM, gregory said:

ahahaha sorry unless Muse's career takes a considerable fall they will never play INmusic. What's next, Coldplay?

I've never hoped I've been wrong more. Not a massive fan of Muse's later stuff, but seeing them somewhere as small as INmusic with low production just like back in 2001/2003 when I fell for them would be pretty dreamy.... 

Y'all got my hopes up now...

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, gregory said:

I've never hoped I've been wrong more. Not a massive fan of Muse's later stuff, but seeing them somewhere as small as INmusic with low production just like back in 2001/2003 when I fell for them would be pretty dreamy.... 

Y'all got my hopes up now...

Sorry about that Gregory. To help temper your expectations I should mention I have an appalling record with predictions ?...

• Upvote 1

Anyone have an experience re-selling tickets?

Was looking into buying them (not 100% I can go or not), and it says "Tickets are individually personalized to the named ticket holder and are non-transferable. Please enter all names that will appear on ticket(s). All fields are required. For Billing information please use separate form below."

Standing tickets for Muse in London (capacity 66,000) are €93 (€85 in Manchester, €70 in Prague, €90 Budapest). This is why I always thought they were impossible for INmusic. Will I be wrong? 

Side note, following today's Werchter announcement I could see Nothing But Thieves or Miles Kane headlining the World Stage. Still think Wolf Alice would be perfect too, if they end up touring again next summer.

2 hours ago, activean said:

They better be, i didn't bought a ticket for the tour today beacuse of this Muse speculations of them playing in Zagreb. :D

What about Smashing Pumpkins instead The Cure? 

All the names Gregory mentioned above would be great. 

I think you’ll have time to buy muse tickets even after the announcement at the end of the month. With the price point I’d be surprised if it sold out quick. For the Hungarians it’s a shocking price.

Anyway I reckon The Cure are 95% likely, Muse less so but the signs look promising....

FYI camping tickets will also increase by 50kunas on 29th before they "announce a big festival headliner" on the 30th.

so it'll be approx €43 for camping and €71 for the ticket inc fees, meaning €114 total - same as Bilbao BBK ...

Also, I asked them "will I be aMused with the announcement do you think?" - no reply. Maybe I wasn't obvious enough ? 

7 hours ago, everest said:

Or maybe admin didn't understand you ?

Yeah I was just joking, of course it really means nothing ? 

Hey what about Foo Fighters, they're in the area and certainly cheaper than Muse...

If they got The Cure, Muse, Foo Fighters that'd be pretty big league. Can't see it happening though.

We'll know an act (end of) next week, woo! 

Just looked back, on June 12th this year, two weeks before INmusic with the full lineup announced, tickets were 449 + 250 for camping.

Next week, before a single act is announced, tickets will be 499 + 300 for camping.

I don't understand why, if The Cure are playing, they haven't already been announced, unless this price rise is the first of many to cover rising costs for bigger bands. 

Just guessing, but very very logical. The Cure are massive in Croatia, my thinking is in our region, Slo - Cro - Serb The Cure are a bigger ticket seller then Muse and Foo Fighters. Specially Muse, if i remember correctly Muse played Zagreb once 10 years ago and sold under 2,000 tickets. I think Exit got The Cure first and needed / wanted like a 1 month exclusive , before InMusic can announce. 

This could all be very wrong, but since The Cure are playing pretty much every festival in Europe next summer, they should do InMusic as well.

5 minutes ago, Andrej said:

Just guessing, but very very logical. The Cure are massive in Croatia, my thinking is in our region, Slo - Cro - Serb The Cure are a bigger ticket seller then Muse and Foo Fighters. Specially Muse, if i remember correctly Muse played Zagreb once 10 years ago and sold under 2,000 tickets. I think Exit got The Cure first and needed / wanted like a 1 month exclusive , before InMusic can announce. 

This could all be very wrong, but since The Cure are playing pretty much every festival in Europe next summer, they should do InMusic as well.

Exit announced them on October 16th and tickets went on sale Oct 23rd so the dates don't match up too well.

Muse's tickets went on sale exactly 2 weeks before the upcoming announcement on the 30th, that seems like it might mean something. Certainly if they're not announced next Friday, I don't think they will be.