INmusic Festival 2019

gregory

Alright, to get the chat going again, some predictions for headliners & co-heads (gonna cheat and put a couple of options for similar types);

The Cure  -  Florence / Lana Del Rey  -  Foo Fighters / Weezer
The Streets  -  Wilco  -  The 1975 / The Vaccines

Edited by gregory
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Andrej said:

The Cure / Muse / something smaller and way cheaper as 3rd headliner

Probably you're right ?

With information from this topic and mostly guessing:

The Cure  -  Mumford&Sons  -  Jack White
 Chvrches  -  The 1975 - Something more hard rock
(as Alice in Chains and Flogging Molly last two years..)

Word stage:

Wolf Alice, Dubioza Kolektiv

Edited by activean

7 minutes ago, everest said:

People started asking on facebook when can we expect first announcement. As always, all they can say is "soon". Every year same story from stupid admins

That's because the Facebook admins will probably not know. It's more than likely the festivals social media is outsourced much like every other festival. 

1 hour ago, activean said:

I expect first name really soon now. They updated their profile picture (and folks are getting impatient for announcement in comment section) also some changes on webpage ,so they are getting ready. 

btw I miss @alan_ts activity in a 2019 thread.

Hauahahajahaha I'm focused on a major fest now but as I said I already booked an apartment in Jarun. 

Let's see which local band get me hyped but it'll be hard to beat Sumski ❤️

Anyway I bet on The Cure, they literaly play everywhere, it will be a lack of rescpect don't play InMusic. 

Edit: wait wait wait Kraftwerk for Metronome some days before InMusic; they already played there and they fit InMusic headliners. Definitely a possibility. 

Edited by alan_ts
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Andrej said:

My money right now would be on The Cure / Kraftwerk / Bon Iver

Dont know what that Muse announcement means, no festivals at all or just a few somewhere in that schedule ?

Krakow on the 22nd then next Rotterdam on the 27th June. Krakow to Zagreb is a 9 hour drive so I think they could play 24th still.

They said that the first headliner will be announced on November 30. And after that date the price will be around 100 HRK (15 EUR) higher. 

So, I think it will be a bigger name. They did this only once, in 2017 after they announced Kings Of Leon. 

Edited by edge235
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, edge235 said:

They said that the first headliner will be announced on November 30. And after that date the price will be around 100 HRK (15 EUR) higher. 

So, I think it will be a bigger name. They did this only once, in 2017 after they announced Kings Of Leon. 

Was just coming here to ask someone to translate their Instagram post, thanks. 

I guess The Cure, but who knows. Nov 30th is ages away, wonder if we’ll get a smaller headliner before then. 

8 minutes ago, gregory said:

Was just coming here to ask someone to translate their Instagram post, thanks. 

I guess The Cure, but who knows. Nov 30th is ages away, wonder if we’ll get a smaller headliner before then. 

It’ll be Muse. Tickets at that price with a single band announced?! Few Croats will be buying them regardless who they announce.

• Upvote 1

Muse could fit dates wise. They have a gap then. But there's no way they'll bring full stage show if it's them. They'll have huge B stage for example and stuff like that according to the ticket selling sites. But hey, I won't be complaining if it's them! :lol:

Maybe FF? They're probably cheaper now after touring relentlessly last few years than Muse in their first leg of a new tour

Could be the festival has both The Cure and Muse. That would be very very strong, and can justify a ticket price of around 70 euro. For international fans it will still be pretty cheap, but for people from Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia, thats seems like a pretty pricey ticket.

Wow.  I found some article confirming what edge235 point out. Ticket price will be 499 kn = 67 €, i think it is more than last and previous years door (or sold out) price. Also their director said they need to raise the ticket price to get the big names and to follow the competition. 

Well they are going to need big names to attract enough people, the price is quite high for Croatians and they represents around 60% of visitors. 

How sure are we about the Muse? I was thinking of going to solo show in their tour but that changes things.