How would you go about .......... ?

Franky

Firstly, hi all :) I haven't posted for a while as no Glastonbury this year but I am happy to be back and start the fun all over again leading up to next year.

So, ,my question is this. How would a DJ go about getting a slot somewhere to play at Glastonbury ? Here's the real trick, he's 14. Now I know this will probably have a lot of you thinking why are you even asking but, I'm asking because he's f*cking good ! I was surprised by how mature his choice of music was, he plays house music and was mixing in some great tunes like a pro.

Anyway I just thought I could ask on here incase anyone had any contacts for like a 30 min session on Wed or Thurs afternoon somewhere.

Many thanks for any help anyone can be.

Festivals are interested in people who achieved something already. I would recommend to promote a self brand, get followers on instagram, make music streams via youtube or twich, it can take several months, but 1) it's a great start for a fanbase, 2) it proves that the DJ is serious about what they're doing, 3) it shows what the festival will benefit from when inviting the DJ for a set.