Dorset blue cheese soup

guypjfreak

I used to live off my DBS.. That and a hunk of bread.. Even when you've been at it all night the soup went down smoothly and filled you up with goodness. 

Was gutted when Emily said they were leaving... 

COME BACK DORSET SOUP 

ps when they sold the garlic bread opposite well who needed drugs 

2 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

, I'll have to settle for the drugs, which are due to land in 15 minutes time. :)

Hello Yog. Having fun then?! Surely not on a school night? ??

Edited by semmtexx

17 hours ago, semmtexx said:

Hello Yog. Having fun then?! Surely not on a school night? ??

Hello semmtexx,

I don't currently have regular school nights. Unfortunately it didn't turn up in any case. Essentially what happened is that my step son got collared by a bare knuckle fighter from the Irish travelling fraternity yesterday evening. The bloke was looking for a petrol container because he's ran out of fuel. He said to my step son (who really does look like a hippy - as does his mate who was with him) that he'd give them some grass if they got him a petrol can. My stepson then came in to our house and asked me about it. I said that we actually had a spare one, and that the bloke could have it in return for some weed. I don't know what happened when my stepson gave him the plastic Gerry can, but only know that he came home empty handed on the weed front. Apparently the bloke was showing them all his cuts and bruises from fighting, and they also noticed that he was built like a brick shit house. I guess he just told them to fuck off once he had his hands on the Gerry can. He'd probably only used the lure of giving them dope to lure them in, because they so obviously look like two people who would partake in such stuff. Oh well, you win some , you lose some. :)

Edited by Yoghurt on a Stick

On 8/20/2018 at 4:10 PM, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello semmtexx,

I don't currently have regular school nights. Unfortunately it didn't turn up in any case. Essentially what happened is that my step son got collared by a bare knuckle fighter from the Irish travelling fraternity yesterday evening. The bloke was looking for a petrol container because he's ran out of fuel. He said to my step son (who really does look like a hippy - as does his mate who was with him) that he'd give them some grass if they got him a petrol can. My stepson then came in to our house and asked me about it. I said that we actually had a spare one, and that the bloke could have it in return for some weed. I don't know what happened when my stepson gave him the plastic Gerry can, but only know that he came home empty handed on the weed front. Apparently the bloke was showing them all his cuts and bruises from fighting, and they also noticed that he was built like a brick shit house. I guess he just told them to fuck off once he had his hands on the Gerry can. He'd probably only used the lure of giving them dope to lure them in, because they so obviously look like two people who would partake in such stuff. Oh well, you win some , you lose some. :)

Blimey. That sounds a bit harsh. Shame you didn't get the weed. 

1 hour ago, semmtexx said:

Blimey. That sounds a bit harsh. Shame you didn't get the weed. 

Well, it was only a plastic Gerry can, and one which we found in the shed when we bought the house anyway, so it's no great loss. It's just that the bloke welshed on the deal that annoys me. No great surprises there though.

6 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Well, it was only a plastic Gerry can, and one which we found in the shed when we bought the house anyway, so it's no great loss. It's just that the bloke welshed on the deal that annoys me. No great surprises there though.

I know what you mean about the not going through on the deal. Why do this? If you came up and asked me for a gerry can I'd probably just give it to you anyway! 

On 8/20/2018 at 4:10 PM, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello semmtexx,

Having not been on e-festivals for a while with the fallow year and all, I'd forgotten how much your anecdotes can brighten my morning :) Although, I am sorry about this man's behaviour in general. Not cool...

1 hour ago, semmtexx said:

I know what you mean about the not going through on the deal. Why do this? If you came up and asked me for a gerry can I'd probably just give it to you anyway! 

I'd have given him the Gerry can for free too, as it was spare, and just to help someone out. However, I happened to be gagging for a smoke, and when my stepson came in and said there was the potential for a smoke, my heart was lifted - only to be dealt a cruel blow. I guess the bloke did it because he could - 1no bare knuckle boxer built like a shit house vs 2no timid hippies. It's a no brainer who's going to come out on top, I guess.

45 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

Having not been on e-festivals for a while with the fallow year and all, I'd forgotten how much your anecdotes can brighten my morning :) Although, I am sorry about this man's behaviour in general. Not cool...

Happy to have brightened your morning Sasperella. :)  I've pulled an all nightery again owing to the intake of speed. I've been working all night on two problems to do with a potential income stream. I managed to solve one area, but that's in itself thrown up another problem to solve. In addition, I had another problem to solve anyway, and try as I might, I just can't get anywhere with it. The afore mentioned stepson has gone to Brighton with his mate. They may be back here this evening. I certainly hope so, because I need their wizard IT skills. I'm punch drunk with trying to solve the IT issues myself. Hopefully they'll come back and enlighten me as to the way forward in a jiffy. Oh, and I've been on the G&T's all night too!

Have a lovely stress free day. I'm going to turn off my stress now. The sun is shining, and, surprisingly, I'm alive - that's the main thing! :)

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I'd have given him the Gerry can for free too, as it was spare, and just to help someone out. However, I happened to be gagging for a smoke, and when my stepson came in and said there was the potential for a smoke, my heart was lifted - only to be dealt a cruel blow. I guess the bloke did it because he could - 1no bare knuckle boxer built like a shit house vs 2no timid hippies. It's a no brainer who's going to come out on top, I guess.

I know who I'd much rather spend time with though!

14 hours ago, mashedonmud said:

Karma isn't afraid of muscles.

Debatable.

Every flavour of Thug, Muscle-Man and every sort of Hater-Man is em-powered and en-abled nowadays it seems.

The long arc of history is our friend though.....

7 hours ago, bamber said:

Every flavour of Thug, Muscle-Man and every sort of Hater-Man is em-powered and en-abled nowadays it seems.

Fuck em. Karma will find them. 

Feeling a bit hatey myself. Best chill before karma gives me a little nudge. Now what's a good way of chilling, mmnnmnm, I think the colour green is soothing. Yep I shall surround myself with green. ?

And maybe some blue cheese soup.

Edited by mashedonmud

4 hours ago, mashedonmud said:

Fuck em. Karma will find them. 

Feeling a bit hatey myself. Best chill before karma gives me a little nudge. Now what's a good way of chilling, mmnnmnm, I think the colour green is soothing. Yep I shall surround myself with green. ?

And maybe some blue cheese soup.

I'd love some green now. And some blue cheese soup, for that matter. If I had to choose though, it would be the green rather than the blue. Something untoward is going on in my mouth right now. I think it's a loose tooth at the back. I'm trying to kill the pain by administering gin and tonic, and keeping it in that area for a while. It's not working, but I keep trying with glug after glug! I reckon a bit of green would have done the trick though. For medicinal purposes only, you understand.