Sign in to follow this  
everest

Punk Rock Holiday 1.9

ATTENTION! 261d.png☝️261d.png☝️261d.png☝️
Limited Earliest Bird tickets for PRH 1.9 will be available at the Merch Stand during PRH 1.8 again!
We decided NOT TO SELL OUT in September already, so we're gonna do something like this: 1f447.png👇

1f449.png👉Limited Earliest Bird Tickets will be available at the festival August 6-10 2018 (90,00 EUR)
1f449.png👉Limited Early Bird Tickets will be available on September 17th 2018 (100,00 EUR plus commission and process fees)
1f449.png👉In November 2018 we will announce a couple bands and release another limited batch of tickets.
1f449.png👉The last stock of tickets will be available in February/March 2019 in our shop and via Beach Stage bands, when we announce the full lineup.

They say they changed the way of selling also because of Slovenians, we are used to buy tickets at the very last time possible so there was big demand just before the festival while tickets were sold out for months, so barely any Slovenians attended the festival 😂🙄

Many people were dissapointed after lineup announcement and they were imediately selling tickets, so I think this is the main reason.

So this is better, people will know few bands, and then they can decide whether to buy ticket or not.

But even the lineup weren't so good, this festival is one of the best in Europe, so many good people and only 6000 people camping in woods, beautiful river Soča, stage diving and etc... 

Looks like people might get their wish (NOFX - 2nd highest voted in poll + Offspring)

Edited by gregory

So there is a big chance to Slovenians to see NOFX three times in a 14 months. I'm pretty sure there will be 2nd edition of Punk in Drublic in Ljubljana

16 minutes ago, everest said:

So there is a big chance to Slovenians to see NOFX three times in a 14 months. I'm pretty sure there will be 2nd edition of Punk in Drublic in Ljubljana

After what happened in Las Vegas, I think that NOFX with have to play lot of times in Europe in the following months, as they won't be booked for any concert/festival in the States.

On 12/10/2018 at 10:34 AM, everest said:

Sick Of It All!

where is this from or just what you want?

personally bar descendents, I think Slam Dunks announcement was better comfortably.

Can't help you with that:/ If there is any questions about getting there or festival surroundings, fell free to ask. 

Only 123 tickets left, Germany 48.38%, Austria 10.22% , UK 6.87% ... Slovenia 2.12%🤣That's extreme haha

Like two year ago, last day is the worst. 70-80% people will stay (again) only because of Propagandhi show.

Edited by everest

I might go Tuesday or Thursday.