Help!!! How long can I stay on a day ticket for????

Csyke

Hi can anyone help me out? I have bought a day ticket for Saturday. And I’m wondering how long can I stay at leeds festival for? or am I going to get kicked out? Want to make the most of it and drag it out as long as I can! 

Cheers 

Edited by Csyke

At the leeds the campsite and stage arena are seperate, the staff will only check your wristband on enterance to the arena not the camp site. I have known people come on the friday and stage till monday as there are two smaller stages (picadilly and relentless) inside the campsite

Sweet! The reason I was asking is because I was told it’s pretty good on a night time. So wanted to try make the most of it and stay as late as we could. Either before getting kicked out or had enough. What stage would you say is good later on at night? 

Occasionally there will be wrist band checks as you go into the individual camp sites and the odd random one but you should be fine , they will always be on the main drags so to speak.

Just be mindful when you get to those places and listen out for the “Wristbands Please “ so you can chose a quiter route to get through.

Picadilly is the place to be still I think !

53 minutes ago, ivan said:

Occasionally there will be wrist band checks as you go into the individual camp sites and the odd random one but you should be fine , they will always be on the main drags so to speak.

Just be mindful when you get to those places and listen out for the “Wristbands Please “ so you can chose a quiter route to get through.

Picadilly is the place to be still I think !

Cheers! Well hopefully I’ll make it to picadilly without getting caught out. Never been to a festival so I’m hoping it’ll all be straight forward