Bearded Theory 2019

Gnomicide

24 minutes ago, bigbilly said:

Hey all first time at the fest. I'm not far away so gonna head over after work to set tent up and leave the missus with her kid then go after school on Fri with a couple more! 

Couple of questions. I heard it was a nightmare parking up last year. I'm hoping to get in quick around 630 pm so just wondered if I'm living in Dreamland with that 1?

Also are there showers anywhere on site?  

Cheers! 

Hello, you’re gonna love it. Ace festival.

BT are brilliant at fixing things that didn’t work the previous year. They have invested in parking, so be sure it’ll be right this year. I’d say at 6.30pm you’ll be fine, but I do have no experience of arriving at that time.

Yeah there are showers.never used them, but some of me pals have. Busy of mornings, as per the norm.

Festival is great for kids too. The little one will love it. Not as much as us adults though.

Have a great time dude

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Perks said:

Hello, you’re gonna love it. Ace festival.

BT are brilliant at fixing things that didn’t work the previous year. They have invested in parking, so be sure it’ll be right this year. I’d say at 6.30pm you’ll be fine, but I do have no experience of arriving at that time.

Yeah there are showers.never used them, but some of me pals have. Busy of mornings, as per the norm.

Festival is great for kids too. The little one will love it. Not as much as us adults though.

Have a great time dude

Cheers mate really appreciate your feedback. Heard nothing but good things so looking forward to a nice weekend with some good tunes and decent ales ?

10 hours ago, Curlygirl said:

Do you know this or are you hoping it? I'm hoping you know

Both bands announced times on their own pages

And it seems music starts earlier that previously stated 9pm, as one of the bands announced they are opening the woodland at 4pm

On 5/21/2019 at 8:19 PM, Paul ™ said:

eFestivals Bearded Theory Meet Up

Thursday 17:30 - 18:00 

Woodlands Stage Mixing Desk

Meet in front of mixing desk, bar will be open too.

Come along and say hello, there might even be some music to listen too! ;)

20190521_173019.jpg

I'm on shift for the meet but do pop by the Oxfam shop and say hello - I'm the one with no hair obviously. 

Just been after work to drop missus off and her kid and to set camp up. Absolutely no ques at all at 7 straight in. Gutted I had to leave for work. Nice vibe already building. Back tomorrow!  

19 hours ago, eFestivals said:

you not directing vehicles this year then...? :P 

Ha - nearly, but managed not to get roped in by traffic control this year. Looks like they might have hired a different team as well. Also all the campervan fields have been laid out before hand which means the parking up has been quicker and acreditation has been revamped. Stuck on night shift now - freezing cold.