Bearded Theory 2019

Gnomicide

On 2/8/2019 at 1:48 PM, Perks said:

Sounds cool - not on lamebook, so cant read anymore, but the name is cool - wonder what music they play? 90's grunge would be nice :)

No idea what they play - I had no idea it was there last year, perhaps I drank too much to notice ha ha

On 2/9/2019 at 8:49 AM, spudthemariner said:

Another announcement a week Monday according to twater! Assuming that this will be Saturday's sub-headliners...

Also, it looks like Dr and The Medics are one of the 'secret' Thursday bands!

Presume this will be the normal 7pm or has anyone seen anything else?

26 minutes ago, BlueDaze said:

Keeping this back on the front page....

- Are we expecting to see further additions to the line-up.?

- Whats the name of the local brewery that run the Pallet Bar and serve that delicious Porter.?

I never got passed the brilliant Land Rover Defender Bar on the way in. 

9 hours ago, BlueDaze said:

Keeping this back on the front page....

- Are we expecting to see further additions to the line-up.?

- Whats the name of the local brewery that run the Pallet Bar and serve that delicious Porter.?

9 hours ago, ivan said:

I never got passed the brilliant Land Rover Defender Bar on the way in. 

It has to be said that the bars were Beer Festival quality as opposed to Music Festival quality... top stuff.

last year was our first BT and really looking forward to this years...

22 hours ago, YonnerToff said:

Not much action here ? Anyone any ideas on best way to try and find a lift? Train prices are ludicrous ?

morning fella - I'd say check the facebook page. I havent been on it for year, but it used to be pretty active.

Edited by man next door

On 27 February 2019 at 1:02 PM, YonnerToff said:

Not much action here ? Anyone any ideas on best way to try and find a lift? Train prices are ludicrous ?

Where you coming from dude? Have you tried the coach? BT have coaches packages from some places

23 minutes ago, jump said:

c**ts!

Clearly this is Global. I'd assume Global are having it done to them by Live nation so they're doing it to the little guys. I feel exclusives shouldn't exist and if you provide a strong enough bill and value for money you don't need these stupid clauses. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, luckysalt said:

Clearly this is Global. I'd assume Global are having it done to them by Live nation so they're doing it to the little guys. I feel exclusives shouldn't exist and if you provide a strong enough bill and value for money you don't need these stupid clauses. 

Yeah, apparently South West Four another Global connected festival pinched Prodigy from Boomtown Fair this year, Boomtown have been after them for years as well.

Wouldn't read anything into that - could well just be cosmetics as you've got a band name that's longer than the next 3 acts combined.

Given that they originally announced the set is being professionally recorded for release, if that's still happening they'll need darkness for Miami Steve.

12 hours ago, retromoz said:

I notice that doves and little steven have been swaped around. Wasnt it doves subbing for the lilyhammer before? 

I thought that when I saw it yesterday, then realised that it'd be really difficult to design to have the 3 headliners top then Doves below - so pretty sure it's just a design thing.